Chapter Six

The hottest thing about a guy is when he makes your heart skip a bit.

6:30pm I found myself thinking about my evening. Getting dressed wasn't going to take much of my time since I already knew what I was gonna wear. I took a hot shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed while listening to "One Republic". I was wearing grey jeans, and a navy blue hoodie with black Vans. "It's not like I want to impress him" I said to myself. The atmosphere outside was cold, but not freezing and it won't be long till I get there and put my hands in a comfy blanket that will grace me with it's warmth.

As I was on my way I texted my dad saying I was staying over at Amber's. He knows we have a lot of homework and she agreed on being my alibi, I couldn't ask for more. I bought m&m's, party size, didn't actually want to appear empty handed and everyone loves m&m's.

Enzo! He hollers at me after knocking the wood  door that blew my mind. I smile down at him and he gives me that heart stopping grin before giving me a hug. Suddenly I feel air flee from my lungs at his nearness. His warm breath falls on my forehead and I feel surprised at the wonderful way he's making me feel.

We step in, he turns the knob and the door opens. It's pretty dark so he gropes the fall for a switch and stamps his hand on the switch board after locating it. The room washes over with bright lights and I take a few seconds to admire the interior of the house, it had every modern appliance lingering neatly in their place.

"You bought m&m's?" he giggles.

"Are you allergic or something?" I asked concerned

"No no, I love them to be honest" he giggles one more time.

"Good then" I sigh

We sat on a comfortable couch, the smell of lavender lingered in the living room. I was asked if I'd like to see pictures of his hometown, I nod my head in agreement provided I've never visited Korea, therefore he had my undivided attention. I was astonished by the way he step by step described every single picture, it was like my mind and body was there, next to him, just perfect it felt. After a few albums, we decided to have a slice of a delicious chocolate cheesecake and drink a strawberry shake with whipped cream on top of it. My brain froze, he noticed and instantly took a blanket and we were sharing it.

"Is it cold now?" He asks and I gasp a little.

"I feel hot" he grins at me when I spill these words, "I-I m-mean it's-shit-w-warm."

"I feel warm too," he drawls and he lifts his fingers to caress my chin. My heart is going into overdrive with all these feels. Someone tell me what's going on here.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I disrupt his lips from reaching their destination. He furrows at me then gives me those blazing eyes that were melting me slow into a puddle.

"I'll show you the way" he looks down at my lips, then into my eyes. What is wrong with him?

I come back to the living room after overthinking what was happening and sending a few messages to my friends to inform them how it was going. They don't reply, I'm assuming they're having Karaoke night without me.

As I find my way to the living room, I see that Netflix is on. "Let's watch a movie!" He tells me with a big smile. "Sure" I reply. I tell him to choose and we end up watching "Nerve" I love that movie, it's pretty much a love story in the end.

With that thought in mind, I let sleep overtake me and enjoy the warmth I'm feeling next to him, I notice his hand is stroking my hair but I don't dwell on it and fall into deep slumber.

That's chapter six I hope y'all like it. I was inspired a lot. Please vote and comment, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Love y'all
-(INT)ENZO