Revenge

Recap:

"Why don't you just get him back." Drake whispered.

"How?" I said back.

"Like this." He said before molding his lips into mine.

I jerked a little, but soon accepted what he meant. He wrapped his hands on my lower back while I snaked mine around his neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" Matt yelled. Uh oh.

~

"Matt I-I saw you..." I started.

"Bro she saw you kiss another, woman. I'm pretty sure she's heartbroken. I mean like I saw her running with tears in her eyes. She was shocked. She told me she knew you'd find someone better. Man, look I guess you guys need some space maybe-"

"Maybe you should shut the fuck up. Jay come on. We're leaving."Matt said harshly.

He reached for my arm but I moved, I was scared of Matt. I was afraid if what he might do to me or drake.

"Jay what's, what's wrong?". I felt tears coming back to my eyes.

"You're scaring me matt."

"What are you scared of jay?" He said easing up a little.

"You," I said barely above a whisper.

Then it hit me. I was scared to be hurt. I can't trust Matt. I can't trust anybody. I have to move to texas, and stay there.

"I want to go home. In texas." I said with a tear rolling down my eye.

I walked away from both of them and hear footsteps follow me.

"Jay wait!" I heard Matt yell.

I turned around and looked at him overwhelmingly. "Wh-what do you want Matt?" I said trying to be tough.

"Please let me explain what really happened." He said. I looked back at drake to see that he had been sitting on a bench next to where we were standing, with his face played in his hands. I turned back to Matt.

"Hold on I need to talk to drake." I felt matts arm grab mine.

I look at matts face and he's not facing me, my eyes landed to where Matt was looking.

"Run," he said to me.

"What?" I Asked.

"RUN!" He yelled.

I grabbed his hand and ran at the same pace as him out of the mall.

I knew Logan had a brother, but he was in jail.

It's him. I should've known his looks were familiar.

"So that's his brother?" Matt asked.

"Yes he's his brother." I said coming to a stop in the ally.

"Drake is Logan's brother."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well I'm so sorry this was a short chapter but really I wanna know, do you guys want,

A) long chapters that will take about 3 days to write,

Or

B) short chapters that will take a day or two?

Oh yeah and I have a book that I'm working on. It's called, "the masked." With Cameron Dallas. Ahh! I've already come up with the plot.:D

Would you guys read it?