Author's Note

OMG, I just came back to my Wattpad account after several years away and I'm kinda stunned that people are still reading this with how badly it's written and the plot being everywhere. 

I haven't been on Wattpad for a number of reasons. I lost interest in anime for a while (don't worry my cousin dragged me back) so I didn't feel motivated in writing a lot of the stories I posted on this account. I was also going through a pretty rough time the past few years and felt like I was stuck. There's also the fact that I started focusing more on working on my writing outside of fanfictions and I have gotten better. 

I also moved to AO3 for fanfictions with there being a lot better-written stories but I haven't really written anything for years. I've just gotten back to writing fanfics just none as complicated as this one. I really don't know what I was thinking at the time. 

I might return to this fic and rewrite the whole thing and change it a bit so it's not so confusing and I'm not juggling dozen of fandoms. It's not a guarantee but if it does happen, any fanfics that I wrote here on Wattpad that I do rewrite will also be posted on AO3. 

Adieu,

The1LostCass (previously Anime_Is_My_Hero)

they/them