Yin Yang Disaster (another filler)

I still have writer's block so i decided to write a filler because i can't take not giving you guys a chapter.

So this happened after Asha, Asher, and Skyly meet.

Enjoy!

(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9)(0)(9)(8)(7)(6)(5)(4)(3)(2)(1)

No POV

"Hey, Skyly! There's a HUGE lake over there! Let's train there!" 14 year old Asha shouted to the sky blue haired with who was wondering how she was going to deal with Asha.

"Fine as long as you-" Skyly was interrupted by Jackie, who hit Asha over the head.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO YELL SO FUCKING LOUD!" Jackie held one of Asha's legs causing her to dangle in the air.

"Uh, Jackie-san. You should follow your own advice." Asher said sweat dropped. Jackie blinked and set Asha back down.

"Why do you guys always have to interrupt me?" Skyly sighed as she started to walk to the lake. Asha ran after her while Jackie and Asher decided to get lunch ready since those two always get very hungry after they have trained.

"Hey, Jackie! I'm gonna try to use my yin and yang!" Asha shouted at Jackie. She just gave a thumbs up. Asher seemed to be uneasy about her using it since last time it didn't work.

"Yin Yang Style! Void of Time!" Asha slammed her hands onto the ground.

"Shit! She can't use that one yet!" Jackie started to run to Asha with Asher running after her.

A gray dot appeared in front of Asha and started to grow by the second. Asha's eyes widened and quickly started to concentrate on closing the void. However, it was starting to over power her.

"Jackie! Something isn't right! It's not closing! There must be some power trying to break through!" Asha yelled to her tailed beast as she continued to concentrate on closing the void.

Asher ran up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and started to transfer his own chakra into her to help her close the void. But the power from the void grew larger and immediately caused the two to fly back. Skyly ran to the two and started to heal any wounds.

"Ah, it's so good to be out of that void. And it's all thanks to you, dear." A man in a black cloak said as he rubbed his shoulder. He started to walk to Asha but Asher stood in front of her while Skyly healed the chakra burns on Asha's hands and legs.

"I won't let you near Asha." Asher said on a raspy voice.

"And your going back to imprisonment." Jackie sliced the man's head off with her katana. The body was still before it started to shake and the sound of laughter came from the head.

"I forgot to tell you. No matter how you try to kill me, I can't die. I'M PRACTICALLY IMMORTAL!" The man started to laugh uncontrollably as he placed his head on his body.

Asha appeared in front of the man and kicked him in the stomach as ice blue sparks flew. She jumped back and went threw a few seals.

"Sun Style! Cage of Blinding Light!" She slammed her hands onto the ground. A golden light flew towards the man and circled him causing a blinding light to emanate from him.

"Now you two!" Asha yelled at her two friends. They started to go through their own seals.

"Metal Style! Metal Binding!" Asher yelled.

Metal wires started to wrap around both the cage and the man and slowly started to tighten.

"Air Style! Suffocating Coffin!" Skyly pointed to the man and the air around him started to become very dense and all the air molecules disappeared, causing the man to suffocate.

"My turn." Jackie smiled. She quickly drew a seal around the cage and motioned to Asha to help seal the man.

"Moon Style! Internal Imprisonment!" Asha and Jackie yelled slamming their hands onto the seal with a huge rock in between them. The man yelled at them but his cries where silenced the moment he was sealed into the rock.

"I'm beat!" Asha plopped herself next to Asher who was smiling at the thought of being some help.

"Great job Asha! I can't believe that you were able to come up with a plan to seal the man once again." He looked over to Asha and handed her a bag of blueberries . She squealed and started to stuff her face with them. Asher laughed but quickly stopped when he saw both Jackie and Skyly standing in front of them.

"You two are in huge trouble." Jackie crossed her arms.

"Wait! Why me?" Asher said in confusion.

"Well, you could have stopped her from opening the void." Skyly said giving him the finger.

"But Jackie gave Asha the thumbs up and I can't argue with her." Asher pouted .

"Can you guys stop blaming him? It's my fault for the mess I made. I should have tried a different jutsu but what's done is done." Asha said as she got up.

"Your right. Now let's get going!" Skyly started to walk back to the road and Jackie followed her. Asha was about to follow when Asher grabbed her hand.

"Thanks for standing up for me." Asher smiled at her. Asha felt her face heat up but quickly nodded.

"It's no big deal. Now let's go or we'll be left behind." Asher's eyes widened before he started to run to the other two while still holding onto Asha's hand.

'We'll this was interesting.' Asha thought with a smile.

🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌

Did you guys enjoy? I hope so 'cause I wrote this from the top of my head.

I hope I get over my writer's block T-T

See you next time!

Blueberry Lover is out!

Date: 29 of March, 2017

Time: 10:48

Words: 1004