16

"I'm so excited." I say holding Baylee in my arms as I await for Jase to unlock the door to pur brand new house that he hand everything moved into when I was in the hospital.

"Its perfect." He says just as the lock clicks.

He pushes the door open and the s!ile doesn't leave my face. "Jase its perfect."

We bought a five bedroom house because were assuming well have more kids. Its spacey for the four of us now but well grow into it.

"I'm going to take the girls and put the To bed as I take Bridget from Jase and head towards the stairs. Picture of Jason and I lime the walls and picture of us with friends and family. It's like we've been here all along. Like they've been with us all along.

I find each of the girl's nursery telling each one a party by their names painted on the walls perfectly by Gia. Baylee's room is purple and Bridget's is pink. I take the baby monitor with me downstairs.

Jase is unloading the groceries we brought into the stainless steal fridge.

" this house is amazing." I breathe out.

"You're amazing." he says.

"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes.

"I love you." He says pressing his hands against the counter behind me.

I press my lips to his. "I love you too."

***

Jase and I ended up living in that house for seventeen years documenting every last thing that happened to the twins.

We also ended up having three more kids, Seth, Recon and Kelsey. Each of them more delightful than the last.

I'd be lying if I said I'm not sad that my story has come to an end and my daughters' a beginning. It means I'm getting old and they are too. I'm only 36 but eh whatever I'm a pretty bomb ass mom if you ask me .