Chapter 12 (A second chance)

Start from the beginning

Andres:''Then whats stops you..''

Me:''Dont play the fool.You already know''

Andres :''I have my moments also! There are times when i doubt my talent and even myself.''

Me:''YEEES SAME!!!! I doubt myself also..It depends of my mood actually.But you are so talented.How can someone like you even doubt himself? Explain mister.''

Andres: ''...and how can someone like YOU doubt herself..Dont worry im not going to compliment ya...I know you already know that you are capable  of doing anything you put your mind to..Like what you did with Macho..Wasnt he like the man of your dreams?''

Me:''If i say yes.........?''

Andres:''I will back off''

Me:''You know what? Lets change the subject,for the moment''

Andres:''We can write a song together.Whacha think? For me theres nothing better in this world than creating music!''

Me:''Why not''

Andres:''I have something ....''

Andreina:'' Ditch her and come with ME!''

Me:''ANDREINA??? What are you doing here?''

Andreina :''To prevent you from being with my boyfriend.Andresito baby,if you are a real man you will accept my dare..my command!''

Andres:'' Dont even start Andreina''

Andreina:''I brought some sweets since i love eating.Eating is like my hobby!''

Me:''Me too! Espcially when i drink my coffee ...''

Andres:'' Are we gonna chit chat now? lol''

Andreina:''Only if YOU want my dear ;) ''

Andres:''Im in the middle of a date so id appreciate it if...''

Andreina :''Details! ''

Me:'' Let her stay Andres.She seems to really admire you.''

Andres:''No..This moment im with ya.If she doesnt want to leave then WE will leave and go somewhere else!''

Andreina :''Im a girl with pride! I will leave you two alone then..and team up with Maria.Riri you are done! You wanna steal our men and make them yours.But this is not a harem or some kind of a movie.I will be back.Chiao!''

Andres:''Finally!''

Me:''I feel kind of bad for her..And for Maria...They are in love with you and Nacho and yet you ditch them to be with me...Nacho talked about low self confident but..''

Andres:''Look,you dont have low self confidence''

Me:''Thats what i told him''

Andres:'' You just never imagined all this that happens to you.You only considered  yourself as a fan till now.Everything is so strange to you but i like your guts and the fact you spend time with me and him...No need to have guilts or something,in fact i wanna ask you something..''

Me:'' You are really serious''

Andres:''How can you tell?''

Me:''Because you said 'you' instead of 'ya'

Andres:''Anyway..i wanted to ask you to marry me..''

Me:''ARE YOU INSANE?''

Andres:''Not in real life take it easy! Its just for a videoclip.For our new song and we need an actress to play the bride and me the groom..''

Me:''What about Nacho?''

Andres:''He is going to be somewhere in the background lol''

Me:''I feel bad''

Andres:''And that means?''

Me:''I dont know...pfff''

Andres had now wore his serious face and he seemed kind of absent minded...

Andres:''You are not a touchy touchy person e?''

Me:''Yeah i told it to you at the concert''

Andres:''Then you wont like it to play in our video...I have to kiss the actress,its part of the plot and i assume you dis this kind of stuff and its okay by me.Maybe i will cast Andreina for the role''

Me:''I see you found my replacement very quickly'' I was dissapointed

Andres:''What do you want me to do..you denied''

Me:''I never said i deny.In fact i havent gave you an answer''

Andres:''You sound mad''

Me:''No,you sound mad''

Andres:'' Im not mad..I mean maybe Andreina is a good kisser after all''

Me:'' YOU.THINK.SO?''

Andres:''I dont know.I havent kissed her or anything..YET.''

Me:''Dont play with me''

Andres:''Dont play with me either''

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me:''I have to go.Sorry''

And with these words i left behind me Andres.I didnt know how to react.That was so unexpected!!!!! But why?? I stopped Nacho from wanting to kiss me and i let Andres do it?