Chapter 12 (A second chance)

Start from the beginning

Nacho :''WOW''

Me:''Are these words what do you expect to hear? Huh..Its just  a song.I dont mean any of these''

Nacho:''You are such a tease Riri!Come with me!

Me:''...Well i will come only with one contition....Like..''

Nacho: ''Wait....I got another message from Maria..She says she is going to jump off of a cliff if i dont meet her......She is definitely nuts but i cant risk it Riri..I need to go....''

Me:''Really a? If thats the case then go....'' 

And yes guys.That was my date with Nacho..Even if it was short,and even if Maria destroyed it and even if Nacho was a pervert i still liked him!.I just didnt wanna admit it in front of him....Not yet...Besides i also had my date with Andre..AAA Can i have them both?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now getting dark and i had to start preparing for my second date with Andres.I was curious to see what he had on mind!

Andres:''Hey''

Me:''Um hi?''

Andres:''Everythings good?''

Me:''Yes....Nacho basically wanted to play 50 shades on me but i refused''

Andres:''LOL x2''

Me:''He is a pervert isnt he?''

Andres:''If i say 'yes' it will sound like i gossip or something''

Me:'' haha no we just discussing!.But if you dont wanna talk about him its okay.Besides Nacho also didnt want me to talk about you.So what are your plans for tonights mr Sanchez?''

Andres:'' The skys amazing tonight..''

Me:''.... you know what? I dont want someone who promises me the moon and stars.I want someone who promises to lay on the grass and watch them with me.''

Andres:'' Lets do it then!''

Me:''Do what?''

Andres:''Lay on the grass?''

And so we did

The weather wasnt cold and wasnt that hot either and by just doing this little and simple thing, i felt like i was reborn.It felt so nice just chilling in the grass with a total hottie next to you

Andres:''Tell me more about ya''

Me:''Like what?''

Andres :''Like whatever ya want and whatever makes ya comfortable to talk about''

Me:''I will tell you if you promise to tell me why you say you are interested in me.How it started.So about me..You already know the basics,i assume,my future is kind of unclear//Sure i love what i do..Designing clothes was my ultimate dream but you know..Sometimes i feel like somethings missing from my life.Its not only about finding a good guy but just..i wanna be more free to enjoy the things i like.I want peace in this world.I want so many things and they all sound so impossible to reach! I feel like i can trust you so i will say this :Until now i thought that i was completely in love with Nacho and it sounded so far away the fact he may notice me.And look at me now...He wants me to be his girlfriend..''