I let go of her hair and smacked her ass again, pulling out of her tight ass pussy as she collapsed on the bed, then turned over on her stomach, trying to make eye contact with me. Nah, not happening. Thats that romantic type shit that Ian up for.

"Mmm, you made my pussy hurt." The girl moaned as she lied limply underneath me.

"I mean, you know how daddy be puttin' shit down." I smirked and licked my lips before getting out from between her legs, taking the strap off and walking into the bathroom grabbing a towel wiping my forehead off.

Damn, that was some work.

After Cam had left last night, I went out again but just to a bar. I felt like I needed a few more drinks; and I had ended up not even drinking at all actually. Some girl was all over me so I went and fucked her in her car, and then her friend came home with me and we fucked till she fell asleep.

I honestly feel like sex is the only way I can keep Jaie out of my head because honestly, when I'm deep in their pussy making them scream and shit; she's the last thought on my mind. And I like it that way. Plus, sex is great! The satisfaction of having these females drooling over you and dropping their panties within the snap of my two fingers.

So, anyways, I got me some late night pussy and some morning pussy.

I tossed her the towel and took off my shirt, tossing it in the closet, staying in my sports bra before slipping on some basketball shorts.

I looked over at her as she cleaned off the juices that had ran down her leg and she blushed. Ian see nothing cute 'bout that, hell is she blushing for?

I walked over to the dresser and picked up my phone, going through my notifications. The doorbell rang catching me off guard, and I threw my phone down.

Well shit, I forgot that earlier this morning I had texted Monica asking if she could come over, because I wanted to tell her something. I didn't tell her what it was, but I'm sure that she could guess it was about what had happened at the park. It had been heavily on my mind and I really need to apologize or it's really gonna eat me alive. I feel real bad for making her seem like she wasn't doing shit for me when really, she was doing more than everyone. She always came over and checked up on me and it's actually been weird the last few days not having her pop over at six in the damn morning coming in my room and jumping on the bed telling me to get dressed for my day.

I noticed that her goal was always to keep me up and out of the house so that I didn't sit in here moping all day. But just like I do with everyone, I most likely pushed her away and that really scares me. I don't want Monica acting any different towards me because of the things that I said. I really need to control my mouth, especially about things that I don't even mean.

I've never let anything get in the way of Monica and I. Actually, I used to slightly have feelings for her but I couldn't risk losing her friendship because at some points she was all I had. You know, she's been around since I dated Kyla. Yes, Kyla and I dated at a point in time. It's always been weird to me how Kyla and Jaie had become best friends but whatever.

I also didn't wanna ruin her friendship with Jaie or with Kyla by having an affair with her. I also didn't wanna get caught and have everyone saying that I was a 'pass around' or anything.

I looked over at the girl- damn man I really need to ask for her name.

"Stay up here. You can shower or whatever you wanna do." I said before quickly slipping out of the room, closing the door behind me.