Chapter 10

Dedicating this update to ninishta15, suryakavi0912, unitysuperior and Devanshigupta14...😍

Thank you guyz for your beautiful comments... Love you all !!! 😘

Enjoy the update !!! 😊

_______________________________

After 3 years

Australia

A man was standing on the terrace of his apartment, gazing at the stars above. He shifted his gaze and looked at the city spread before him.

Even at night, the city seemed to be awake. Wherever he looked, he could see lights, sparkles and happiness.

But deep inside, he felt only darkness prevailing him, slowly engulfing him. At times, he felt suffocated in this world.

Three years, three long years he searched for her. In each and every corner of the world, he tried to find her. But the destiny played with him.

He. Was. Not. Able. To. Find. Her.

And this made him more restless than ever before. Still, he had hope that he will find her. And this hope was the only anchor for him to this world. He knew the day he lost this hope, he will loose every thing, even his life.

Kehne ko sath apne aik duniya chalti hai

Pr chup k is dil mein tanhai palti hai

Bss yaad sath hai,

Teri yaad sath hai !!!

His phone rang, bringing him back from his thoughts. He went inside the apartment and looked at the caller ID. 

Seeing the name, he quickly picked his phone.

Any news about her? He urgently asked, eyes filled with hope.

I am sorry. I am still unable to locate her. Aman's sad voice boomed from the other side.

Hearing this, Arnav fell on the couch. His body going numb. Mobile fell from his hand. He leaned back into the couch and closed his eyes.

Tears making their way out. He whispered.

Where are you Khushi? Please come back! Please. Three years passed. Please forgive me. I - I can't live without you. I am sorry. Really sorry. See, after hurting you, even I am not happy. I lost everything. I am totally broken now Khushi. Please save me. I - I am losing hope. I am losing my sanity. Come and see na that your Arnavji has changed so much. I don't get angry now, don't feel happy even.

It looks like I lost all my feelings. Except two. Love and pain. Khushi, I love you. I really do. Please come back. This pain is tearing apart my heart. And it pains more to not know your condition. I know that nothing happened to you. You know why?

He brought his hand as if holding her hand, and laid it on his heart.

Feel it's beating. It's beating just because yours is also beating. I know you are safe. But I want to know more about you. I am living in Australia for three years, in hope to find you here. But you are not here! If you are with NK, which I know you are, then where are you both? How can I find you? How?