Chapter 3

Hey guyz... Thanks for the wonderful support you showed on the previous updates...

I updated three parts in one day because I won't be able to update for a while now.

Enjoy the update...

_________________________________

Arnav sat there not knowing what to do at all. Seeing him not responding, Anjali shooked him.

How can you even think about it? I am your sister, for God's sake. I have all rights on you. You should think only and only about my happiness. You can't be selfish. I want my husband back. And if Khushi remained in this house, you won't bring him back. Please chotte, I want him.

Arnav just looked on. He was neither agreeing nor rejecting her wish. It was like he was not able to think anything.

Just then, he felt Anjali standing up. After a while, he heard Aakash's scream.

Di. What are you doing? You will hurt yourself.

Confused, Arnav looked up only to get the biggest shock of his life. Anjali was standing in front of them, holding a sharp knife near her wrist.

Di. Stop it. What are you doing? Leave the goddamn knife.

No. I won't stop. It is now upto you chotte. If you want to see me and baby alive, you will have to leave that girl. And if you wish to stay with her, then bid goodbye to me.

Arnav was on the verge of crying. On one side, there was his sister, his Di, his mother figure. And on the other side was his wife, his love, his life.

Whom to chose and whom to leave? His mind was unable to think anything. He bacame numb. It was a matter of life and death for him.

Chotte, ye chocolate tum le lo. Mjhe nai chahiye. (Have this chocolate. I don't want it.)

Are, chotte. Kya hua? Ye chot kese lagi? Ao mein tumhari patti kr don! (What happened? How you got this wound? Come, I will band-aid it!)

Oho, chotte. Tumne khana nai khaya abhi tk? Ao mein khila don. (You didn't ate your lunch? Come, I will feed you.)

Leave Khushi, chotte.

And just then, he saw Khushi falling in the trench.

Arnavji.

Agr ap is tarhan chale gai tu hum to saans bhi nai le pain ge. (If you left like this, then I won't be able to breath.)

Hamari dhadkanein aik ho jati hai.  (Our heartbeats become one.)

You are the biggest mistake of my life, Khushi Kumari Gupta. Kash k main tum se kabhi mila nai hota. (I wish I never have met you.)

He heard his own voice, breaking his thoughts.

He looked towards Anjali and saw her sliding the knife on her wrist.

No, Di. Wait.

Anjali stopped then and there. As though, waiting for his words. He gulped visibly and said,

I - I - I am r- ready to l - leave K -Khushi.

Anjali smirked more evilly hearing this while the hall was filled with someone clapping.

All turned around and saw Khushi standing at the door, with a file in her hand, alongwith NK.

Wah, Mr Raizada. Wah. (Great)