Chapter 4

Although I said I am not going to update for a while, but still managed to write one.

So, Enjoy guyz...

_________________________________

When Khushi went to the room, NK came forward. He looked at each and every member.

I am disgusted by all of you. You know what, you are not even worth to have an innocent girl like Khushiji in your life.

Saying, he came near Anjali and looked directly in her eyes.

I always considered you as my sister. But I am not blind folded in your love like them. I really pity you, Mrs Anjali Jha, because you are running after fire. It will not only burn you, but your whole family will also be burnt. Mark my words.

Oh please. Now you don't start with the 'Lets Advice Anjali' campaign. I am tired of hearing this. And I don't even care. I want my husband, the father of my baby, back at any cost. I will do anything to get him back. Understand?

NK shooked his head in dismal and made his way to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why? Why should I listen to you? Huh? What you said downstairs isn't enough already?

Arnav tried to stop Khushi but she was being hysterical.

I am there for anyone to vent out his anger. Am I some kind of punching bag? Everybody just uses me.

At the same time she kept keeping her cloths in the bag. Arnav grabbed her arms and turned her around.

Khushi. Please listen. It was only a mistake. I didn't mean it. You know that. I am sorry.

Khushi looked in his eyes, where she saw pain, helplessness, anger, concern, guilt, and what not.

Yeah. Every single thing is a mistake. Whenever it comes to me, you say things which pierce my heart, and then you come and say a mere sorry. Is this some kind of joke to you? Or do you have fun seeing me in pain? Your heart soothes seeing me all alone, right?

Khushi, it is not like that. You are mistaking it all.

Oh right. It is always my mistake. My parents died, it's my mistake. Buaji hurled taunts at me, it's my mistake. Jiji's marriiage broke, it's my mistake. You married me forcefully, it's my mistake. Your so-called jeejaji lusted over me, it's my mistake. He betrayed you all, it's my mistake. You got kidnapped, it's my mistake. I unveiled Shyam's intentions, it's my mistake. You called me the biggest mistake of your life, it's my mistake. Now your sister is accusing me openly and again its my bloddy mistake.

Arnav realized that Khushi was beyond hurt now. And why won't she be? After all he did, this was meant to happen. But seeing it actually happen, his heart tore into pieces. He sobbed finally feeling the pain she is going through.

I am sorry Khushi. I am really really sorry.

Hearing this, Khushi picked up a vase and threw it directly on the wall mirror. The mirror shattered and its pieces flew everywhere.

Arnav at once shielded her as to protect her from the glass but she laughed at his gesture.

Look at the irony, the person who himself pierced his painful words in my heart is now protecting me from glass pieces. Great.

Arnav gazed at Khushi. This is not my Khushi. What have I done to her? I have broken her completely. What kind of a person I am?

Khushi jerked his hands off her.