Chapter 24

Zeke POV

Everybody's in my apartment for the Candor or Dauntless game apart from Tris and Christina; they're always late to these things! Uriah looks like a kicked puppy without Tris. Why can't I find someone to love like Uri and Tris love eachother? Why do I have to be head over heels in love with my brothers girlfriend?!

Just then, Tris and Chris come through the door. I stare at Tris until Four hits me round the head, "remember last time?"

I nod and sigh, letting Uriah kiss the stunning Tris.

"Come on then! Let's get this party started!" I shout.

Everybody huddles round on the floor: Me, Uriah, Tris, Chris, Peter, Will, Shauna, Lynn, Marlene, Lauren, Al, Eric and Four.

"My apartment; I go first!" I say excited, "Al, C or D?"

"Candor." He says plainly.

"Pansycake!" Uriah screams as per usual.

I look at Tris and she nods and playfully punches his arm. He pouts so she quickly kisses the lip that's out.

"Okay, Al," I quickly take the attention off of Tris and Uri, "What's the furthest you've gone with Lauren?"

"We've done...the nasty." He says dramatically.

Everybody laughs and then Al turns to Tris, "Tris, candor or dauntless?"

"Candor."

"PANSYCA-" Tris kisses Uriah to shut up.

"Okay, maybe you're not that big a pansy-" she cuts him off with a kiss again.

"Yeah, you're not a pansycake." Uri laughs.

"What's one of your fears?" Al asks her.

She shakes her head and takes off her jumper.

Four POV

Tris takes off her jumper and turns to me, "Fourie, C or D?"

"2 things: 1 don't ever call me 'Fourie' again. 2 I obviously want the D." I laugh and everybody joins in.

"Okay. You need to say in my pants after every sentence you say." She smirks.

I nod.

"Okay in my pants." Everybody bursts into laughter, "I'm not enjoying this party now in my pants." I realise what I just said and everybody erupts again.

I pout and then turn to Peter, "You know the question in my pants."

"I know the question but not in your pants. Dauntless...to shut Uriah up." Peter responds.

"Take a shot of hot sauce in my pants." I shrug.

Zeke jolts up and runs into the kitchen, coming back with a shot glass filled with hot sauce. Peter chugs it back; his face goes bright red and he starts to sweat. We all laugh and Chris kisses Peter's cheek.

Peter POV

My mouth still burns from the hot sauce. I turn to Uriah. "Uriah, Candor or-"

"DAUNTLESS! I'M NO PANSYCAKE!" He screams.

Tris chuckles and rests her head on his shoulder.

"Wear a pair of Tris' underwear."

Chris immediately jumps up, "I know just the pair! I bought them for her!" She grabs Tris' key off her and runs to the apartment.

Tris blushes, her cheeks as red as tomatoes. Uriah kisses both her cheeks, which only makes her blush more.

Uriah POV

Christina comes running back in carrying a lacy black bra and a matching thong. I look at Tris with an eyebrow raised and she just blushes whilst looking down. I go into the bathroom and come back out, only wearing the underwear Chris gave me.

Everybody laughs and I sit down and pull Tris on to my lap, "Tris, my angel. Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless."

I nod and pull her off my lap and tell her to stand up. I run back into the bathroom to grab something out of my jacket pocket.

I walk back in and everybody looks seriously confused. I get down on one knee and I see a tear escape Tris' eye. I pull out the ring box with the ring inside: a black band with a huge black diamond in the middle and a smaller one either side, "I didn't expect to be wearing this," I say motioning to Tris' underwear, "when I did this but I love you so much Tris and I want to spend the rest on my life with you. So, I dare you to -which will seriously be a challenge for you- marry me."

She breaks down in tears and falls to her knees in front of me. She kisses me and keeps saying yes over and over and over.

Tris POV

Uriah walks back in, in a pair of my underwear and even I laugh. He sits down and pulls me on to his lap.

"Tris, my angel. Candor or Dauntless?" He asks me.

"Dauntless." I reply, not being bothered for him to call me a pansycake.

He nods and lifts me up off his lap and he tells me stand up and stay there. I'm seriously, seriously confused right now. He sprints into the bathroom and everybody looks at me, just as confused as me.

I shrug as Uri walks back in, everybody still confused as hell. Uriah gets down on one knee. I feel a tear escape my eye as I realise what he's doing. He has a ring box in his hand with the most beautiful ring I've ever seen inside: a black band with a huge black diamond in the middle and a smaller one either side.

Uriah begins to make a speech and I can feel myself both blushing and crying at the same time.

"I didn't expect to be wearing this," He says gesturing to my underwear, "when I did this but I love you so much Tris and I want to spend the rest on my life with you. So, I dare you to -which will seriously be a challenge for you- marry me."

My tears turn into sobs as I fall to my knees, facing Uri. I grab his chin and kiss him. I mumble yes into his mouth about a thousand times.

A/N: one vote =next chapter