Chapter 12

A/N: 200+ reads!! I love all you guys!

Tris POV

I knock Jake unconscious. How dare he say those things about Uriah?! He's lucky I didn't kill him! I hear a groggy noise come out his throat and sit on Uri's lap, kissing him. I stop as a groan escapes my lips and turn back to Jake. He's awake, watching me, his face red with anger. I shrug. It's my go to ask someone.

"Kat, Candor or Dauntless." Kat's an Erudite transfer and she seems to be figuring out her response in her head. I sigh. She notices and immediately responds, " Candor."

Right, what could I ask her which won't bring out her weaknesses? "Why the transfer?"

She tugs on the edge of her top but then stops, sighs and says, "I felt like I wasn't smart enough and that I was aggressive enough to be in Dauntless and I've always admired their ways so, here I am."

I smile as she turns to the girl sitting next to her, the amity transfer that said me and Uri looked good together.

"Lou, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless!" she shouts.

I laugh, I like her.

"I dare you to... em, go outside and kiss the first person you see."

Lou stands up and opens the door, Peter and Chris are walking past hand in hand. She shrugs and kisses Peter. Peter pulls away immediately and storms into the training centre. He spots me and Uri, "Candor or Dauntless?"

Uri and I nod.

"We're playing! Come on, Peter!" Christina shrieks and sits next to me.

I decide to announce them, "This is Christina, my best friend, and my close friend, her boyfriend, Peter."

Christina POV

After Trissy announces us, a girl, who looks like she's from Amity, turns to me. "Christina, C or D?"

"Dauntless, baby!" Peter smirks and kisses my cheek as Uri and Tris laugh.

"Okay," the girl begins, "let your boyfriend give you a makeover!"

I laugh and grab Peter's arm. We run to my room and I give him a make up bag and we run back to the training room.

I sit down cross-legged and Peter sits directly in front of me. He looks very confused so I just close my eyes and let him get on with it.

Peter POV

I look in Chris' make up bag; what is all this stuff! I see a pencil like thing so I decide to give her a temporary tattoo. I write 'CHRIS LOVES PETER' in big bold letters. I get some navy blue powder thing and put it in a circle around her eyes. I then pick up a tube of what must be lipstick and put the red stuff all over her lips, going over the edges and on to her skin. I then get a spiky thing and I think it's meant to go on eyelashes so I attempt it but it's just goes on top and below her eyes instead. I move out of everybody's view of her, "vóila!"

The whole room erupts into fits of laughter, especially Tris and Uriah. Chris storms over to the small mirror at the other end of the room and pouts at me. I turn round to everybody else as Chris hurls herself onto my back. I move her around so she's clinging to my front instead and kiss her.

"NO PDA!" shouts Uriah.

"Says you!" some boy who I recognise from Candor retorts.

Uriah shrugs and kisses Tris. Tris giggles and pulls back, "Okay, get back to your dorm!" she shouts and then continues kissing Uriah.