Chapter 7

A/N: I actually can't believe I've got 70+ reads! I love you all!

Four POV

Uriah's staring at Zeke; probably thinking how he could murder him. I'm sitting next to Zeke so I say quiet enough so only he can hear, "What the hell?"
"I don't know," he looks at his hands and then back at me,"I just like her and I figured if I had to kiss her I might as well kiss her right."
"That's your brother's girlfriend!"
"I know, I know. Guess I should apologise?"
"Guess? He's probably plotting your death! I'd apologise and quick!"

With that Zeke walks over to Uriah. Tris, who's siting on his lap, looks incredibly uncomfortable. I see Uriah nod his head and Zeke walks back over, "He forgives me, but he said if I ever pull a stunt like that again I'll be in the chasm," he shrugs.

I turn to Eric and kiss him, just because. Well, I know one of us at least are more than likely to have to kiss someone else so...

Tris spins the bottle and it lands on...

Me.

I look at Eric and he puts his hands I'm the air. Tris pulls me up and shrugs. Exactly 10 seconds after we both pull away. Tris looks hot and I felt nothing. Yep, Eric all the way.

Uri is smiling at Tris, looking at her lovingly. They actually make a very nice couple.

Right, my turn. I spin and the spin seems to last forever. Finally it stops at... Will?

I shake it off and walk over to Will and kiss him for exactly 10 seconds and walk back to Eric and Zeke.

Will POV

Four's spinning the bottle and it lands on... me? Oh dear dauntless cake help me. He comes over kisses me and walks back over to his spot. I shiver and spin it for my turn.

Shauna. I smile and turn to her. She had been sitting next to me, talking to Lynn. I pick her up and place her on my lap facing me. She kisses me before I even have a chance to kiss her. I feel her smiling and I return the smile. We kiss for way over 10 seconds and she's the one to pull away. She whispers into my ear, "You're a pretty good kisser, you know."
I smirk and whisper back, "I know, how would you like a good kisser for your beck and call?"
She grins massively, understanding where I'm going with it, "I think I'd enjoy that a lot."
We kiss again till someone, Uriah I think, shouts, "LOVEBIRDS WOO HOO EARTH TO THE LOVERBIRDS."
Tris slaps him round the head as we all laugh.

"Guys," I say, "do you realise that we all came in here single and now we've all go someone... apart from Zeke."
Zeke snorts and then shrugs it off.
"Oh yeah," Chris says, "me and Peter, Uriah and Tris, Four and Eric, Lynn and Marlene, Al and Lauren and Will and Shauna. And then poor Zekey all by himself."
He pouts mockingly and says, "right it's late and the new initiates come tomorrow, get your asses home!"

A/N: So... What do you think of the new couples?