Chapter 9

A/N: I'll give you dauntless cake if you vote! Haha, just kidding the dauntless cake is mine! Na, just vote if you wanna, comment if you wanna, read if you wanna, basically do whatever you want to do! Thank you for reading btw! <4

Uriah POV

I wake up with a smile plastered onto my face. I've got the perfect girlfriend and I get to train the new initiates with her today. We get the transfers and Eric and Four are getting the dauntless born. I decide to wake her up in the funniest way possible, which may piss her off but oh well.

I get a bucket of freezing cold water and an air horn. I start off by jumping on her bed and after about ten jumps I see her move so I blow the air horn and she jumps awake as I pour the bucket of water over her.

"URRRRRRI!!!!" she screams, drenched in water.

"Mmmhmm." I reply innocently.

She just grunts and goes to have a shower. She comes back out in just a towel wrapped around her and makes me turn around. She says I can turn back around; I do and I see her, standing there, in just her underwear. I think my eyes bulge out if my head and she repeats the words I said to her last night, "Do you like what you see?"

I nod and walk up to her and she simply brushes her lips over mine and gets changed.

"Tease." I scuff.

Fully dressed in clothing suitable for training, Tris walks out, heading in my direction. She kisses me and I flick my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance. She denies and tells me to get dressed.

Before I do, I hug her and say, "I love you so much, even if you are a tease."

"I love you, too." she says smiling.

I walk off and I'm about to open the door when I run at her at full speed and lift her over my head in a firemans lift.

"URI... PUT... ME... DOWN..." She shouts in between laughs.

"NEVER!" I say and run to my room, still carrying Tris.

Tris POV

Uriah carries me to his room as we both laugh. I love him, I really do. He puts me down to open the door to his and Zeke's apartment. We walk in and Zeke's eating his breakfast. I grab some random food as he looks up at me and smiles. I smile back and sit next to him whilst Uriah takes a shower and gets changed.

"Look, Tris about that kiss. I just kind of like you and took the opportunity. I'm sorry, I'll let you and Uri be and leave you alone."

"Don't leave me alone, I love you as my friend Zeke and I guess you'll just have to push your feelings to one side, because it would hurt me more for you not to talk to me. I don't even get why you'd like me, maybe I'm just a Pedrad magnet." I say fiercely.

"Because-" Zeke's cut off by Uriah coming out the door.

"Because you're beautiful, smart, selfless and badass. I love you." Uriah shouts in a sweet way.

I smile and say, "I love you too, Uri."

He kisses my forehead and leads me off to the top of the building, ready for the new initiates.