Age-12 Not What It Seems

"I know who you are, Violet Ash." At that very sentence I slap him. His confident smirk disappeared and I start to tremble.
"You can't tell anyone!" I yell. "They can't find out!" To be honest I'm only saying this because of my own selfish reasons. Somewhere deep in my heart I don't really care about the people in this world. As long as a survive and only die when ready for death, I don't care.

"I wasn't planning on telling, I just want to know why and how." Ace says, I look him in the eyes with a hateful glare.
"Why? Because I was taken away by a noble who is also one of the king of the underworld. Who claims to be hired by someone to do so. How? Because he is GO-, one of the king of the underworld." I was able to hold it in but really want to lash out. But feelings like these are unnecessary, sometimes it makes me wonder if I'm better off without feelings.

It was the same with my past life, I had irrational feelings and lashed out frequently. Now I have to be different from then, if I want to survive this mess.
"Maybe I've missed judge you, but then again, you'll always be that same little girl." Ace says in a deep voice and a sadistic smile. It was very unlike him to act this way and what he's saying has got me confused. What little girl?

"Oh, do you not remember, do you hate your old self so badly that you want to forget?" Ace is behind me now and he places his hand on my shoulder and whispers into my ear.
"I don't blame you for wanting to forget, you did kill your parents after all."

My eyes widen with anger, now knowing that I'm not talking to Ace. I pull out my dagger and pin him on the floor.
"Who are you?" I ask with the dagger against his neck. He smiled at me and whispered,
"Let's stop playing make pretend and show me who you really are." With that he disappeared.

That's right, I had my head all stuck up in the clouds in this world. How could I let myself forget I'm a murder. In my past life I was sinner that was left unpunished. The police never knew I did it, nor did they ever suspect me. I played the perfect victim and got away with it with ease. To be honest I don't regret it at all. They deserved to die, the only other person who knew about this was my aunt. She was disgusted by my actions but didn't say a word knowing that it would be a disgrace to our family name.

Who was that guy, how did he know about such things even I had forgotten? I ponder the thought and decided to keep it in my mind in till it's brought up again.

—————
Lotte's POV

It hasn't been long since Violet has passed and who killed her is unknown. Her death brought up risings to many rumors. The people she was once close have now been greatly effected by her death. I personally find it troublesome that she is gone now. I'm now missing a very valuable piece in this game against that cursed vixen.

I bite my lower lip in frustration, then I hear a knock on the window. I smile seeing his face again.
"You gonna open the window or what?" He mouth. I open the window and he jumps to hug me.
"Have you found Violet yet?" I ask, I sent him on this mission to gather information about her. Her death was too sudden and unexpected that she can't be dead.

"Yeah, she's alive, things went as planned and now we're in her head."
"Good, where is she?"
"She's now Valarie Stark, adopted daughter of Viscount Idris Stark."
"So that devil took her, I'm assuming by his orders."
"My father has hinted this situation many times, now what's your next move Lotte?"
"Don't rush things Nyles, patience is golden."

—————
Valarie's POV

My mind kept going back to what that imposter said. He was completely right and who is he, how does he know about such things? Why can't I have a peaceful life in this world? I close my eyes and remember my death in my past life, I was being chased by my stalker. Well I consider him as a stalker, he was more like a guy who fell in love with me that keeps on chasing after me. So yeah, he basically is a stalker. He wasn't bad looking and had a lot of things going for him, why did I reject him? I guess something just felt off about that would push me away. I wonder, did he die with me? If he did then I think that's a happy death for a stalker like him.

—————
I updated, by the pace I'm going, I'll finish this book in two years! I'll try to go faster but school is in the way. Props to the people that waited and didn't drop this because of how I barely update anymore.