[Rewritten] Prologue

I've been reincarnated into an otome game called Our Fated Ending, a spin-off to one of the most popular otome games Crimson Fate. Our Fated Ending takes place about a century after the events of Crimson Fate. The world is still the same as Crimson Fate's, but with a few changes. Like the fact that this world has way more magic elements. I would list them all but that would take a long time.

I got reincarnated into the villainous Violet Ash, several times, 20 time now to be exact. But of course the stupid me only remembers all my lives when I got reincarnated for the 20th time.

Now that I remember, this time will be different, Violet Ash's life will not end short because of the heroine!

a) Don't fall in love with any of the love interests

b) Don't get on the protagonist bad side

c) Avoid all the death flags pointed at me

That's all I need to remember to avoid dying!
But knowing me, I'll probably do something stupid.

Come to think of it, this sounds like a cliche plot to a reincarnation story.
The main characters of those story are usually like, "I'll use my knowledge from my past life to avoid my destruction!"

But the only knowledge I have is how I'm going to die, what happens in the otome game, and negotiating skills.
In my first life, I was a negotiator for a company. So I can argue back with people, but I doubt that's gonna help me much.

--------------
I've shorten the prologue since it's just the setup.

Again I'm really sorry that I'm "majorly" editing the story.
But the main events are kinda still the same!