[Edited] Age-8 The King's Spring Ball

It's been a year since that incident and I still haven't fully recovered. After that day, there are rumors about how a child has been blessed by God with element existence.

Having these rumors fly around is a huge inconvenience but at least they don't know it's me.

My existence magic is the type of magic that you can make anything and yourself invisible. While you, or that something is invisible, only you will be able to see it and touch it. Meaning that people (except you) will be able to pass what's invisible. They can't sense that object either, only you can.

You can also alter people's memories of you. You can chose to completely erase it form their minds or change it a little bit.

<the next day>
All nobles have been invited to the King's Spring Ball, I decided to wear a white dress with a blue ribbon belt and a white and blue bow on my hair.

The ball started was more of a hang out than a grand ball.

Right after we arrived, my parents tell me to go outside and play with the other kids. I scowl and went out outside.

What's with these kids? There totally ignoring that one guy! They're making it way too obvious. There's even a group of kids just watching him! I didn't quite recognize him because I was to blinded by how these kids are.

In my past lives, I looked down on the other children and deemed them unworthy of my time.

No one approached him. It was like they were afraid that he would kill them or something. It would be best for me if I stay away from drama. But my urge to know over came reasoning.

I came up to the boy and asked him,
"You seem very lonely, why are they so afraid of you?" I ask. The boy stares at me with his sad eyes.

"So are you going to say something or what?" I ask, getting irritated.

I sat down next to him and sighed. A moment of silence passed. He surprised me by saying,
"Why are you not afraid?" The first thing that comes out of his mouth is that?!

"Is there any reason to be afraid? You don't seem like you'll harm me. I think they're just paranoid." I smile at him.

I look at the window and see a bunch of nobles with their fake expressions.
"What fakes." I said. That is one thing I've learned after living 19 life times of this.

"The nobles are only here because they can gain something. But what can you do about it? We are in a world of masked people." I say.

"What do you think?" I ask the boy.
"What do I think?!" He said, as if this is the first time some ever asked for his opinion.
"Who else would I be talking to?" He paused for a moment.
"Um, I think that it's fine because at least they're living their lives the why they want to."

His answer gave me a shock, this eight year old sure does know some things.
"Hey, want to be friends?" Having a friend like that may be useful and he doesn't seem all that bad.

But before he could answer my mom came over.
"Come on Violet! You should really try the pastries!" Mom said.
I was lured in and skipped in side. I could hear a faint voice but ignored it.

I quickly walked over to the pastries. There all so perfect! I started stuffing my face in till I thought that I should be more lady like. I grabbed a plate and filled it up. I sat down at a table and started eating.

Then before I knew it, some whispers in my right ear.
"If you eat to much, you'll get fat." A teasing and totally sexy voice says.
"Ahh!" I almost fell off my chair but the sexy voice's owner caught my wrist.
He pulled me up and let go of my hand.

ACE?! We're meeting way to soon!
And when did he sit down next to me?!

"Don't sneak up on propel like that!" I said, embarrassed.
"Sneak up? Anybody would of notice that I sat down next to them. Only an idiot wouldn't notice." He smirked.
"Why you!" I hold back my anger.
"Now don't get mad." Ace holds my chin in his left hand and puts his right hand around my waist. He pulls me closer and whispers,
"You don't want to make a scene, do you?" Ace says in a seductive voice.

I can feel my face turn red and an idea pop in my head.
"We just met and your so bold?" I turn the tables and do the same thing as he did to me. His eyes widen and then I let go, he was left dumbfounded.

As I quietly rejoice my victory, Louis walks over and sat down next Ace. I should avoid talking to him also! They talked for a bit then Liam and Leon came and sat down next to them.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! NONE OF THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!!

"Hello~! Who may you be? I'm Liam." Liam asks, me openly. All of them stare at me waiting for an answer.

I have a feeling that Liam's optimism is going to be a real nuisance. Anyway, I should avoid trying telling them my name.
"M-me? I'm........"
"Your?" Liam said. They're getting more curious! This is bad, this is bad, this is really bad!!!

And is that PIPPER COMING OVER!

I gotta make a run for it or else I'm dead!

"I'm sorry but I really gotta go!" I got up and started speed walking the other way.

Then I froze.

I turned around and see that Louis had grabbed my wrist.
"I kindly ask that you remove your hand from me at once." I say, trying to keep my composure.
"I'll let you go when you tell me your name." Louis said. Does he really want to know that badly?!
"Asking a lady her name before saying yours is rude." I say trying to avoid answering the question.

I looked over and see Pipper quickly approaching. I can see her burning passion to make these young men her harem.

To escape the situation I used my other hand and slapped him across the face. Louis fell over and I was free.

CRAP!!! I SLAPED THE PRINCE?!!!!!!!!