[Edited] Age-7 Magic Elements

Today is the day where all the the kids find out what there magic element is. I for one don't really care about all that. I already know what it's going to be. My magic element is wind, a common element. No one will really cares.

Wind, water, fire, earth, color and sound magic are the common elements. So I'm nothing special. But my magic can get really strong with training. No matter what your magic element is you still have to beat five stages.
First stage the seed stage
level 1-19
Second stage the junior stage
level 20-39
Third stage the master stage
level 40-59
Fourth stage the ascending stage
level 60-79
Fifth stage the heavenly stage
80-99
And once you hit level 100, than you have basically become a god.

Even if I hit level 100, I'll still be beat by stronger elements.

Then a maid came and told me that I should get ready. I wore a dark blue skirt and a tucked in, white button up shirt. I tied my long white hair up with a pretty navy blue ribbon. The maid thought that I look sophisticated. I gave her an "Are you crazy!", look.

Once we arrived at the sight where your suppose to awaken your magic powers. People were keeping their eyes on new prodigies and I just wanted to go home.

First I saw Louis awakening his magic power. I've already seen this 19 times, his magic element is lightning. A sword surrounded with blue lightning was in his hands. Eyes widen and clapped for him. Unlike in Crimson Fate, your mana (magic) can take the form of a weapon. When you awaken your mana, it appears as a weapon.

Second was Ace Flint, his mana type is Gravity. Ace's weapon is dual guns, two black guns appeared in his hands. Everyone oohed and aahed. I sigh, this is amazing and all but, I'll rather be stuffing my face with sweets or sleeping than be here.

Up next was Leon Quill, his mana type is Beast. People with Beast mana type are shape shifters. Black wind forms a tornado around him, once the tornado disappeared there was a little white wolf in his hands. Beast mana doesn't form a weapon, it forms an animal that will grow alongside you. Their faces were very amazed.

Liam Rye went and his mana type is ice. His weapon is a lance. An ice lance appears in his hands and everyone clapped. Louis, Ace, Leon and Liam are known from this as the four prodigious.

Now it's my turn.

I pulled out the magic crystal they gave you in the beginning and poured my magic into it. Now the magic crystal will explode and I'll get my magic weapon.

The magic crystal explode and a strong gust of wind spirals around me. The gust of a wind slowly disappears and a scythe floats down in front of me. I grabbed the scythe and above it is a legendary symbol that only appears once in a century.

ONLY APPEARS ONCE IN A CENTURY! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING! THIS DEFINITELY IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

This once in a century symbol stands for the myth element, existence.

MY ELEMENT IS EXISTENCE!

Is God giving me a cheat?!
Now this basically is a reincarnation story. All I need now is for the love targets to fall in love with me! I jokingly thought.

Everyone eyes basically popped out.
"Hehehe......." I said, not knowing what to say.

CRAP! People are staring! DO SOMETHING VIOLET!

The scythe disappears and I run away.

---------------
This one is lightly edited and I'll be deleting all the comments because they might not match what is happening in the story.