Awake (All)

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I looked around and saw that I wasn't in my bedroom. I tried to stand up but I fell to the ground.

I then heard someone running towards the door. The door opened and I saw my dad.

(Y/d)'s POV

It's been five months. All I did was cry, I would wish that this happened to me. I would hope that she would wake up.

For some weird reason, today I felt a little happy. I didn't like that feeling right now, there is nothing to be happy about.

After checking on my daughter, I walked downstairs and into the kicten. I was eating some eggs when I heard a thud. I got up and ran to the bedroom that (Y/n) was in.

I opened the door and saw my daughter awake and on the ground. I felt tears come to my eyes. But this time they were happy tears.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

(Y/n)'s POV

I saw my dad and I smiled. He ran to me and hugged me. I tried to hug back but I was to weak.

"(Y/n) I'm so happy that you are awake. I missed so much. I'm sorry for not protecting you"

"I don't blame you dad. And I don't want you to blame yourself"

Everyone else ran in and hugged me. We where all happy again.

But I know that I have a long road ahead before I'm fully recovered. And before we go back to New York and save it.