When You Get Kidnapped

This happens two months after the previous chapter. Also, this is in different point of views. Sorry

Leo
You were sitting in the living room, watching Space Heroes, while my dad was training with my uncles and grandpa. You started to get bored. As you were looking around the room for something to do, you got a idea.
You decided to sneak out of the lair and go exploring up top. You snuck out of the lair and went to the nearest man hole. You climbed up the ladder and made it to the top.
You opened the man hole and climbed out. You were in a alley way. New York looked so beautiful at night. You ran out of the alley and made a left. As you were looking around, you felted a hand grab your arm and pull you into a alley way.

"We found her", you heard a voice say.

"Won't Fong be happy", you heard another voice say before you were knocked out.
----------------------------------------------
After training, he was going to take you up top for the first time. As he left the dojo, he saw that no one was in the living room. He thought you went to you're room.
So he went to you're room and saw that no one was there. He started to panic. He looked all over the lair looking for you. But he couldn't find you.
That's when I looked a the entrance. I ran out of the lair to the nearest man hole and climbed up to the top.

"Please don't let her be up here and if she is please let her be okay" I thought as I climbed out.

I ran up to the roof tops and started to look for her. I couldn't find her at all. I have been searching for about two hours now. I didn't want to give up but the sun was starting raise.
I finally went home feeling depressed and guilty. I failed her as a father. I should have known that she would go up top. But I ignored it and now because of that, she is gone and I don't know where she went.
New York is big after all. But I'm not going to give up. I will find her even if it kills me.

Raph
You were in your room laying on your bed being bored. Your dad was training in the dojo. You wanted him to play with you but he said not now. So you went to your room and layed down on your bed.
You didn't know what to do with yourself. But then you got a idea. You knew one thing that you could do to get your dad's attention. You could leave the lair and go up top.
I left my room, went to the entrance and ran off. As I was nearing the closest man hole, I felt a pair of hands grab me.
I couldn't see who had me but I did know that it wasn't my dad, uncles or my grandpa.

"I finally got her" was all I heard before I was knocked out.
--------------------------------------------------
Today was just not my day. First Slash decided to threaten my daughter's life. I punched him and left. Then when I got home, Mr. Fearless gave me a lecturer. Then Mikey throw a water balloon at me.
I was going to blow if someone comes near me. I went to the dojo and started to punched the dummy. After an hour of punching, I left the dojo. I went to (Y/N)'s room because I know she was in there and wanted to play.
I opened her door and saw that she was not in there. I ran out to the living room to see if she was there but she wasn't. I looked everywhere for her but I still couldn't find her.
That's when I looked at the entrance to the lair, I ran out to the sewers to look for her. I ran to the nearest man hole and climbed up.
Once out, I ran to the roof tops and started to look for her. I was probably out there for about three hours. I still couldn't find her, but that's when it hit me.
I knew who took her. I started to get mad again, I yelled "Slash" out loud. I ran to the place I know where he would be.

"I'm going to find my little fighter, hang on, daddy's coming" I thought as I ran off.

Donnie
I was in the lab with my dad as he did experiments. He won't let me help him. He made me sit in a chair far away from it. I was getting very bored. I decided to take a little walk around the sewers.
I quietly got up from my chair and went to the entrance of the lair. I went to the left and started to walk. As I was walking, I heard a sound. At first I ignored it but it got louder.
I stared to run when I got tripped by something. I picked myself up and looked around. The only thing I saw was a muntant fish before I was hit on the head by something. I blacked out.
-------------------------------------------------
I finally finished my experiment I have been doing for the last two hours. That's when I realized that (y/n) wasn't here. I went out of the lab and looked in the living room but she wasn't there.
I looked in her room but I still couldn't find her. I started to panic. I looked everywhere for her. The last place I didn't look was the dojo. I walked in but she wasn't there.
I then knew one more place I didn't look. The sewers. I ran out of the lair and ran through the sewers calling her name.

"(y/n) were are you!!"

I left the sewers and went up top. I still couldn't find her. I looked everywhere. I wasn't going to give up, I couldn't.
That's when I remembered that I put a tracking system in her t- phone. I followed the pink dot to Shredder's lair.

"I'm coming baby girl, don't worry, daddy's coming for you" I thought as I ran towards Shredder's lair.

Mikey
My dad was playing video games with ice cream kitty. I was in my room laying on my bed, reading comics. I really didn't mind not playing video games.
I then heard a weird sound that came from the living room. I walked out and l just my dad. But then I heard it again. It came from the sewers.
I wanted what was making the sound. I left the lair and walked out to the sewers. I heard it again. I was beginning to get scared. I then realized that I was lost.

"H.Hello, w..who's there"

I keepped walking. That's when a giant cat jumped in front of me. I screamed.
I turned around to try and run away from it.

"And where do you think your going"

"I.I" was all I could say. He then ran off with my in his arms. I start to scream. He then knocked me out cold.
-----------------------------------------------
I finished playing my game when I heard a scream. It was (y/n). I ran out of the lair and into the sewers.

"(y/n)" I yelled out. But I got no response. The sewers were very big but I wasn't going to give up. I ran back to the lair and into the lab.

"Donnie (y/n) is missing and I can't find her"

"Lucky I put a tracking system in her t- phone, her's is the green dot. Just follow it"

"Thanks D"

I ran out of the lair again and ran to the nearest man hole. I went to the roof tops and started following the dot. It was going to a place that seemed familiar.
It was Shredder's lair. I kept running, not caring that I'm going all lone to his lair. All I wanted was my daughter back.

"Don't worry my little dudette, I'm coming"