When he saves you

Leo
It's been a week since I last saw my daughter. I never stopped looking. I looked all over New York, except for the Purple Dragon's territory. At first I thought she wouldn't be there. But now I'm having second thoughts.

"Don't worry angle, I'm coming"

(Y/n)'s POV

I started to cry again. It's been a week since I have seen my family. I miss them like crazy. I lost hope. No one came, I thought my dad was mad at me and that's why he hasn't come.

"I never should had left the lair, I regret it big time" I thought to myself. That's when Fong came to my cell.

"Hello (y/n), you ready for your training"

"B.But you said I...."

"Good, your ready"

He then grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dojo they had. I hated training, it was painful. Last time I got bruises all over me. I just wanted to die instead of doing this.

------------Time Skipped------------

I didn't know how I just survived that training. I ended up breaking an arm. But they didn't care, they just said....

"Get up and fight, your fine"

"No wonder why I left you, your weak and pathetic"

Tears started to form in my eyes again. I wanted my family but then I started to realize why my family haven't found me. They don't want me anymore.

I started to cry when I heard a sound outside. I didn't know what it was so I ignored it. I then heard some fighting.

I got up and looked over at the dojo when I saw a familiar shadow. It was my dad. I was so happy to see him. I was going yell dad but I didn't for some reason.

My dad started to come close to my cell. I started to cry happy tears. Apparently he heard them because when I dried my eyes with my sleeve, I saw he was picking the lock.

After it opened I ran to him.

"DADDY!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!!"

He picked me up and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. I missed him so much. I then felt a kiss on my head. I just snuggled into his plastron more. After a while of hugging, he put me down.

"I thought you would mad at me and that's why you haven't looked for me"

"Angel, I never stopped looking for you, I couldn't, I wouldn't, sure I was a little mad at the beginning but now I'm not. I'm just so happy to see you again...wait...why is your arm broken and why are there bruises all over you"

"It was Fong, he made me fight against his gang, even when I was hurt, they just kept going"

"I will get Donnie to fix you up"

"Daddy"

"Yes (y/n)"

"Can we go home now"

"Of course we can"

He then picked me up and ran home. I feel asleep in his arms before we even got half way there. I was happy to be with my daddy again.

Raph
I ran across the roof tops to were I knew Slash would be. I still couldn't believe that (y/n) was in the hands of Slash. I was scared that I was to late to save her.

I finally made it to the building I knew Slash was at. He made the mistake of saying

"Get away from my home Raphael"