Genie In My Closet

Morning arrived and it was a cold rainy day.  The music that the rain made the dripped off the windows was relaxing, which made it a bit hard for Nora to wake up.  She sat on the bed, "Wow I feel so tired and the sound of the rain isn't helping.  Maybe if I take a shower I'll wait up." she thought as she proceeded to take a warm shower.   

When she was done her shower, then was getting dress.   She heard squeaks from the bedroom, which sounds like some noisy rats.  The sound frightens Nora a little.  She finished getting dressed, then she slowly exited the bathroom.  She looked around trying to figure out where was the noise coming from.  Then she sat on the bed and began to put her shoes on.  She put one shoe on and when she picked up the other shoe, something moved, so she quickly threw the shoe back on the floor.

"Holy crap!  What the hell was that?" he whispered to herself as she quickly jumped on top of the bed, glancing around.  Then out of that shoe, a baby chipmunk ran out of her shoe and into the closet.  "What was that?" she said as she stepped off the bed and proceeded to put the other shoe on her feet.

While inside the closet, "Did you see her?" asked Chipper the chipmunk.   "Yes, she looks so much like the grandmother when she was young," said Munky his friend.    "You think she's the one?" he asked   "I hope so, I'm really tired of being a chipmunk." said Munky    "This is all your fault anyway.  You cheated on her grandmom.  Women get evil when you cheat on them." said Chipper  "No one's perfect." said Munky   "I hope she the perfect one.  All I want is to be human again." said Chipper   "Well she has to be the one.  She the only one left.  Her grandmother and she are the only women left in this family." said Munky   "So she must be the one, cause if she isn't, we'll walk the earth for eternity as stupid ass chipmunks.   "Well I don't like being a chipmunk much, but being called stupid, that I didn't like at all.  Hey, quick, she coming this way," said Chipper as they both ran to the back of the closet, and stood still and quiet.

Chipper and Munky suddenly notice something.   "Chipper, look!  She has to be the one," he said as he pointed to an Aladdin's Lamp in the corner of the closet floor.    "That's the Genie that did this to us, isn't it?"  Chipper asked as he walked over to the bottle,  "Yes, it's him.  That irrigated, bully ass Genie that made us this way.  We must get her to shine the lamp.  This will make her owe the Genie, then hopefully she can help us." said Chipper    "Wait I have an idea, give me a hand." said Munky as he began to drag the lamp towards the front of the closet.   "What are you doing?" he asked as he helps out    "She needs to rub the lamp, doesn't she?  Well she needs to find this stupid lamp, and there's no way she can find it if it's on the back of his closet." replied Munky

Meanwhile, Nora thought what she saw was a rat.   So she really didn't pay any mind to them and headed out the bedroom door. "I hope grandmom is awake.  I still feel a little bit weird, and she has a way of making feel better." she thought as she headed towards the kitchen.   "I should knock on her bedroom's door.  But she's old and she needs all the nest she can get, and I don't want to wake her up." she thought as she walked towards the kitchen.