[2] Real or Dead?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jacob stood with his arms crossed over his chest, but what made me gasp was his eyes. They were red! His skin was tanned just like before though. How? He smelled off... like a human and a hint of vampire. Almost like Edlie's, but I could smell... wet dog? I could hear his heart beating.

What was he?

Edward was down on the ground in the next second his back arched, as he groaned in pain. I screamed! "Jacob! Stop!" I forgot about my power at that moment, my mind was only focused on one thing, Edward.

I pushed my shield out, wrapping it around him. He wasnt going to hurt anyone with me here! He hissed when Edward stood back up beside me.

Before I could realize what was happening, Jacob grabbed ahold of my arm, causing me to yelp. His skin was an open flame to mine.

 Edward growled.

"Momma!" I heard Edlie yell in panic. Jacob froze. "Momma huh?" He let go of me and then in the next second had Edlie in his arms. My face dropped, I froze. "J-Jake... I-I'll do anything you want, just let her go!" I begged him.

She was my life, my whole world! She still is! If anything happened to her, I would never forgive myself. I would probably end up killing myself. I couldnt lose her!

"She sure looks alot like you Bells!" He laughed evily, while I whined. "Please! Ill do anything you want!" I got down on my knees. I felt so weak, so empty.

The throne room door suddenly opened, smacking against the wall with a loud crash. "Get away from her!" A high pitch voice yelled, before growling.

Edlie was out of Jacobs arms, and now in the hands of my daughters arms.

Renesmee, Sarah and Elizabeth were here! Wait, what? What happened to Nahuel? They were in so much trouble! They could of got hurt! Their only five years old!

I used this as my chance, I charged at Jacob, and pinned him on the floor. "Yum!" He whispered in my ear. His arms wrapped around my body, and I couldnt move. I hissed.

Edward suddenly came beside us, and with a quick movement, picked me up in his arms and kicked Jacob across the room into a wall.

I ran and picked up the girls, knowing he would go after them. "You bitch you belong to me!" Jacob screeched.

Going back to Edwards side, I stayed close behind him. The girls flinched in my arms, along with a few guest, but I didnt move an inch.

"Jacob! Stop all this! Im not yours, I've never been! I ran so I didnt have to get married to you!"

He shook his head. "Shut up! I was the best husband anyone could ask for! You will pay, do you hear me Isabella Swan?" He screamed at me.

Renesmee laughed in my arms. "Actually its Masen! But got it baby cakes! Now bye bye!" She waved him goodbye. I was suprised when he huffed and then disapeared from the throne room.

What had just happened?

Everything was quiet for a few seconds, and I was glad. I needed a little time to let everything sink in. Jacob came back.

Renesmee touched my cheek. Momma? Can I go see Auntiee Alice?

Auntiee Alice? Who was... I looked over at the vampire, Alice Cullen the one I just met. She was grinning wide, staring at Renesmee and the rest of the girls. But how did she know?

"Sarah? Edlie? Elizabeth? Why dont you go with your sister and see your aunts and uncle. You can see grandma and grandpa too!" I set the girls down on the ground."Okay!" All of them said at the same time, and ran off towards the Cullens.

I turned my attention back to Edward, he had his eyes shut, his mouth in a flat line. "Edward?" I whispered, snapping my shield back in place.

He wrapped his arms around my newly formed body, and then we were dancing.

"Edward, their yours-" I broke mid-sentence. He was spinning me around, so fast, I didnt realize where we were until he stopped moving. We were outside, in a garden.

He thrusted me up against a wall, and his hungry lips met mine.

We kissed for a few minutes.

"Ive been waiting to do that since the first minute I laied eyes on you," He muttered in between kisses. I laughed as he moved down to my neck. "You already did!"

"Not like this!" He growled, lifting me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I had to move, to fit into his position more, so we were both comfortable.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and brought my mouth to his again. He pushed himself closer to me, causing us both to moan.

Wait! This was happening to fast! I know we already did it but this cant happen!

I pulled my mouth away from his, groaning softly, already regreting it. "Edward, not here," I muttered to him. He nodded his head in agreement.

A smile appeared on my face. "Edward, I want you to meet them, all three of them,"

Hes already met Sarah, so there was no need to introduce him. He did however, need to meet his daughters. He was a father to three beautiful little girls, he had to meet them! Would he meet them? Does he even want to be a father? Will he be a father to them? He better! Or I will murder him. The girls have suffered long enough. Its time they met their father.

******

Me: OH MA FREAKING GOSSSH!!! YOUR ALIVE, AND THEN YOU.... GAAAH!! NOW JACOBS BACK AND WOW!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!

Emmett: I cant believe it either! *Eatting popcorn, leaning in chair*

Me: What the heck is going on!?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE?

Bella: Who are you? Why do you keep crashing the party?

Me: Me? Crash a party? HA! Im the life of the party baby!

~~~~ Yeah I got bored... Again... thats like.... not even big.. I got bored, like I said, sorry :P I am really glad I wrote these before, and I can justpost them now. SO STRESSEDD!!! ~~~'

IM STRESSED.

SO

VERY

VERY

STRESSED

!!!!!!

So I wont be uploading for a while, well writing. Ill upload the ones I have ready to be posted. OkaY? SO you will have some....

Sigh.....

STRESSED OUT!!1

I reached 800 fans!!! :D Thank you all so much! It means alot to me.

Sorry for spelling mistakes and stuffr...... Dont feel like going through it all...

I dont know what to say!!! D:

Ill post the ones I got soon...

Stay STRONG!!! <3

~Dogpower77