The red wolf and the priest chapter 5

"Kurokochii!!!" Kise came running toward Kuroko hugging him tightly. Behind him was Aomine and Kagami with stuff in their hands. Kuroko would usually protest at the hug but he didn't he was looking at the place Akashi left.

"Kurokochii?" Kise looked worried.

Kuroko put a hand over his heart.

"Kise what do I do? My heart hurts." Kuroko said.

Kise looked a Kuroko then look around he didn't see Akashi.

"Kurokochii where is Akashichii?" Kise asked.

"He left...I never got to say goodbye to him. Again I'm alone again.." Kuroko bangs cover his eyes.

"Tetsu..." Aomine looked worried.

"Kurokochii.." Kise looked st him sadly.

"Kuroko.." Kagami said.

Suddenly there was a loud noise. Some people scream at the sudden noise that came though the forest.

"That was a gunshot!" Kagami shouted. They all looked thought the dark forest.

Kuroko also turn to the forest worried. He felt something bad was about to happen.

"Akashi..." Kuroko ran to where the noise was entering the forest.

"Hey! Tetsu where are you going!" Aomine shouted running after him.

"Kurokochii!! Aominechii!! Wait!!" Kise ran after.

"Wait you guys!" Kagami also ran after them.

As they ran after Kuroko. Aomine spread his dark black wings. Kagami turned into a tiger and Kise pop out his fox tail and ears.

Akashi P.O.V
I ran as fast as I could though the forest night. In my wolf form. I wasn't scared or anything. After I left Kuroko those people chased after me. I'm glad I didn't put him into any danger.

A chain flew toward me I dodge it quickly by jumping.

'Three..no five..' I cursed to myself.

Just I was wasnt focus on where I was going chains tied to the trees caught me as they wrapped around me. Getting trapped.

"I finally caught you. Man you were fast." A boy blew some bubble gum with a smirk.

"Hanamiya what do we do now." Someone said.

"What do you mean what? We kill him." Hanamiya pointed a gun at Akashi smirking.

My eyes widen I tired to get the chain off of me but I couldn't. There was something about these chain that I couldn't take off.

Suddenly Kuroko smiling face appear in my mind. I stop struggling.

'Why did Kuroko appear?' I thought.

"Oh you stopped? Is it because of that boy."  He smirk.

I growl at him.

'Don't you dare touch him!' I shouted as I struggle in the chain.

Hanamiya just laugh.

"Don't worry he will be joining you soon." Hanamiya point the gun back at me and pull the trigger.

Bang!

There was a loud noise. I closed my eyes I thought I would feel pain or something but it never came.

When I open my eye there stood a man with green hair. A hawk on his shoulder facing the attackers.

P.O.V End

"Really now. You haven't changed much Akashi." The man turned to looked at Akashi pushing up his glasses.

'Midorima!'Akashi said. A voice in Midorima head said.

"Who are you!" The attakers yelled.

Midorima turn to them.

"Really Kuroko gave me a pain job." Midorima sigh.

'Kuroko? You know him?' Akashi said.

"I'll tell you later. Right now I'm dealing with these people first." Midorima said as his body start to glow a green light.

"You people have the nerve to disturb the forest peace. People like you should be punish."Midorima had scales on his face and arms. His eyes turned red.

Midorima turned into a giant green snack with red eyes. He hiss at the attackers. The attsckers cower in fear. One of them ran away afraid.

"Run! It's a deity!" One of them shouted.

'You cannot get away!' Midorima hiss.

Akashi just watch as Midorima chased after them. The hawk that was on Midorima shoulder came toward him and turned into a human form. He pulled the chain off Akashi.

"Yo! I heard a lot about you from Shin-chan! Name is Kazunari Takao." Takao smiled.

"Yeah..." Akashi said confused.

Hanamiya was the only one left after all his people fled afraid. Midorima turn to him Hanamiya had sweat in his face afraid.

"Hah, just kidding!" Hanamiya smirk.

He threw a piece of paper at Midorima who hiss in pain. Hanamiya too out his knife and jumped toward  Midorima with the knife in the air.

Takao and Akashi eyes widen. Suddenly a blue light filled the forest.

"Stop!" Someone shouted. They all turn to The voice.

Akashi also turned around his eyes widen. He felt his heart beating again there stood Kuroko with three mystical large beast a Kitsune, a Tiger in white and black stripes, and a crow spreading its wings threatening.

Kuroko whole body was glowing a blue light with blue glowing butterfly's surrounding him. The whole forest light up blue fireflies surrounding the forest.

"Kuroko..." Akashi said.

" Akashi said

Akane: yep...how you guys like it❤️✌️