The red wolf and the priest chapter 2

Kuroko P.O.V

It was snowing that day. Slowly, lightly snow landing on the land covering it in white. I watch as they carry the body and put it into the ground. Then cove it with the dirt. After the body was buried they putted four big stones on the grave. People put flowers on top of it then sadly go back home. I stood in front of the grave with my umbrella protecting me from the snow. I had a red lycoris flower in my hand. I silently put it on the stones. I didn't cry or shout or scream. I held in my emotion. I was alone again. I out my hands together and pray.

"May you rest in peace." I quietly said.

"Goodbye grandma. I'll be leaving now." I turned and walk around never looking back. I walk silently no sound or noise. Only the sound of my footsteps and the snow falling lightly to the ground. Then I stop when I heard something. I look at the entrance. My eyes widen on the snowy floor was a red wolf on the snowy ground with some blood stain the snow. I walk closet to the red wolf and noticed it had a lot of scars and on one of its leg was an arrow. The red wolf was still breathing. I reach out to touch it. But before I could the wolf noticed my presence he growel loudly and pushed me down. Making me drop my umbrella in the snow. I noticed it's mouth was bleeding some of it drip to my face. The red wolf watch me and growel at the same time as if I was a threat.  I noticed the wolf eyes were hetercromatic eyes they were very pretty like the sunset. But in those eyes were saddness, hatred, and lonley. We stare at each other analyzing each other. 

"You're hurt." I said. The wolf just growel.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. This shrine is where I lived. I'm a priest. I live here alone not a lot of people visit. But I have friends who are yokai like you. If you would, do you want to live here with me." I smiled. Before I knew it my hand moved on its own and touch the wolf face. The wolf froze.

"You've have had a hard life. Just like me." I sadly thought of my past and my grandma who just past away. The wolf eyes widen.

"Is it okay if I heal you? After that you can leave if you want." I said.

The wolf stiffen and though for a moment which I thought looked funny. As if agreed he got of me. I got up and went to pick up my umbrella. The wolf still watch me as I walk to the shrine. I stick out my hand out to it.

"Come inside. It must be cold to be out here." I said. The red wolf follow.

As we enter inside the shrine. I told the wolf to wait in the room while I go grab the medical kit. As I search though the wardrobe I found it and pick it up. Then something fell on the floor. I pick it up. My eyes widen then smiled. It was a picture of my grandparent's with a small me. Then behind was some yokai smiling unnoticed. I out it on top on the wardrobe and went back to the room the red wolf was. I grabbed a futon in the closet and laid it on the floor. The red wolf watch me curiously.

"Come lay down here." I said. The red wolf obey and layed down on the futon.

I studied the wolf then look at the wound of the arrow. I asked the wolf if I could pull it out. The wold nodied. 

"This might hurt." I said. I grabbed the bow. The red wolf flinch. I felt bad but I had to take this out first. I pulled and the bow came out. The wolf Howel in pain. I felt bad the wound was a little deep. So I thought the medical kit was not going to work and I'm sure the red wolf want to leave soon. So I set it aside.

"Sorry. I'll heal you now okay." I reassure the wolf.

I put a hand on the wound.  Then, my whole body glow a light blue light. I focused  and concentrate to heal the red wolf. I know we just met but I couldn't leave the red wolf I felt like we were connected in some way like it was fate. When I finish I notice there was some sweat and  my body felt really tired. I look at the wolf and saw that all its wound was gone. I was glad.