The red wolf and the priest chapter 1

Kuroko was walking to his shrine on a snowey day. Lightly snowflake fall down. He had an umbrella to protect him from the snow. He was a priest but no one really knows about him because he has a weak presence. He had sky blue hair and eyes and wore a light blue kimono with flower design and a sound of bells tied to his waist. When he got to the entrance of his shrine there he saw was a red wolf laying down on the snow injured. It was a yokai wolf. Kuroko walk up to the red wolf. The red wolf had and scratches and a bow at his leg. Kuroko noticed the red wolf was breathing slowly. He crouch down and touch it lightly. Suddenly the red wolf noticed this and growl at Kuroko and pushed him down. Kuroko dropped his umbrella. The wolf was on top of Kuroko, the wolf mouth was bleeding. The blood landed on Kuroko cheek. The wolf had heterochromatic eyes, his eyes not moving away from Kuroko. The wolf growl at him.

"You're hurt." Kuroko softly said. The wolf growled at him again.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. This shrine is where I lived. I'm a priest. I live here alone not a lot of people visit. But I have friends who are yokai like you. If you would, do you want to live here with me." Kuroko smiled. Kuroko reach out to touch the red wolf face. The wolf growl but stop when Kuroko touch him.

"You've have had a hard life. Just like me." Kuroko said sadly. The wolf eyes widen.

"Is it okay if I heal you? After that you can leave if you want."Kuroko said.

The red wolf thought for a moment. Then he got off Kuroko. Kuroko stood up and grabbed his umbrella from the snow. Kuroko looked back at the wolf. He stick his hand out to gesture the wolf to follow.

"Come inside. It must be cold to be out here." Kuroko said. The wolf follwed.

There appear was a small shrine with bells hanging and a wishing board. Bit here was no wis hinges board. The place was clean well. They enter the shrine house.

Kuroko told the red wolf to stay in the room while he go grab his medical kit. When he came back he had some cloth and medical kit. He lay the futon on the floor.

"Come lay down here." Kuroko said. He red wolf obey.

Kuroko studied the wolf then he sake the wolf if he could pull out the arrow.

"This might hurt." Kuroko said. He grabbed the bow. The red wolf flinch. Kuroko pulled and the bow came out. The wolf Howel in pain.

"Sorry. I'll heal you now okay." Kuroko said.

Kuroko put a hand on the wound. Suddenly his body start to glow a light blue light. The red wolf eyes widen at this. He never seen a human like this. When the light faded down the all the woundsame on his body was gone.

"There. Your okay now." The boy breathe harshly. The red wolf wonder why he looked Iike he was in pain.

"I'll go heat up the fire." He stood up. Then suddenly the boy fell down on the floor. The wolf stood up shocked. He walk up to the boy he noticed the boy was breathing harshly and his face was red. He looked around if he could find anyone but none.

Wait. He thought why would he help this human. They didn't even know each other. It wasn't his problem. He decided to just leave the human. It was still snowing. He walk away and out the shrine. He didn't care. He didn't look back.

'You've have had a hard life. Just like me.'

He stop in his track. Why did he just remeber about the boy. He was okay now why does he feel like he had to save this boy.

'Don't worry I won't hurt you. This shrine is where I lived. I'm a priest. I live here alone not a lot of people visit. But I have friends who are yokai like you. If you would, do you want to live here with me'

Ugh. He hated when this happens. His emotions are all mixed up on what to do. He knew he was going to regret this. He made his decision. He turned back to the shrine. When he went inside the boy was still on the floor breathing harshly. His body start to glow a red light. The red wolf transform himself into a human with a red kimono. He crouch down and sigh.

"You're a weird human." He said. He pick up the boy and try to find the boy room. When he found a room with a futon on the floor he set him down. Putting the blanket to his shoulder. He sigh again and decide what to do now.

"First thing I need to calm down his fever." He said. Just as he was about to stand up someone grab his sleeve. He looked and saw that the human boy had grab him.

"Mr. Wolf thank you." He softly said.

"I'm not Mr wolf I have a name you know." The wolf said.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. Yours?" He said.

".....Akashi Seijirou.." Akashi said.

"Akashi... Seijirou.. what a pretty name.." Kuroko smiled.

A Kashi face turned red. He turn his head around quickly.

"Well since your sick. I'll go boil some water." A Kashi was about to stand up again but was stop again.

"Akashi-ku can you stay with me?" Kuroko plead inot his eyes. Akashi thought for a moment then sigh. He sat donpwn next to Kuroko. He patted Kuroko head.

"I'll stay here until you sleep." Akashi said. Kuroko nodded. His eyelid were starting to close.

"Akashi-ku.."Kuroko called out.

"Hmm." Akashi hum.

"Thank you..." Kuroko said as his eyes closed. Akashi smiles.

"No, thank you." Akashi said.

Akashi took a breath and starts to sing.

SOLO MINI ALBUM Vol.7 "Return"

♩I had fun, I was free, even if the time I had was limited

I had teammates who were smiling at me, and I was able to be right there
If I woke up I would have returned, but it's not that simple
I bear the responsibility for my wrongdoings while I look out over the world

Well, what it is that I should be doing from here on?
What do I want to do now? I wonder if I can say it in an accurate way with words

Let's start once again with the impulse to win
I returned to myself again with my heart as it is
And in the first defeat I experienced since I was born, I found pain
It was a pain that would connect the future

The fact we met, the fact that I noticed, the fact that I wished for the next
Each and every one of your passions exchanged to me are are etched in my heart

Yes, it all starts now, just to be able to tell everyone that
I can fight as many times I need to for my new dream

If I take it all back that will become the path that I need to pass through
I returned to myself again, so let's start walking now
In those days, I could genuinely accept victory
Along with the emotions that I had left behind

Yes, it all starts now, but this time I'll be bringing my other self along with me
What do I want to do now? I wonder it will be obvious when I indicate it

Let's start once again with the impulse to win
I return to myself again with my heart as it is
And in the first defeat I experienced since I was born, I found pain
It was a pain that would connect the future
Connect to the future and move on♩

♡Song end♡ (this song is on the very top I upload it.)

)