Chapter 9 (A day with Andres)

Start from the beginning

Andres:''I just got ditched for a book''

Me:''HAHAHAHAHA .You know what i meant''Before finishing my sentence ,a wild Andres jumped in the water acting as goofy as always.He was holding his phone and filming him self doing funny faces ...Diva! i said.

Andres:''I see ya ,ya stalking me.This video is for el nacha.

Me:''For Nacho?What did you say?''

Andres:''I meant for snapchat!''

An hour has passed and i didnt have the chance to talk with him that much since thirsty girls approaching him to flirt and to take a pic.And they were giving me angry looks,i actually got a death threat too.But Andres just did something i could never expect.He was for sure polite to them,but he kind of lost his patience,he grabbed me gently,and took me  out of the beach.

''Wait Andresitooo.I wanna ride you like you ride the waves with your surfboard'' , a fan named Andreina shouted.It was her who was trying to capture his attention the whole time.I was actually watching her most of the time..She is a really beautiful lady and oh....Andres just let my hand to approach her. 'Great'...

Andres:''''Why are ya shouting?''

Andreina :''I want a hug and a kiss''

Andres:''Dont you have a boyfriend for that?''

Andreina:''I actually have..He is standing in front of me''

Andres:''I love my fans and i know how hard they are trying, and their support means so much even to me that im the diva of the band,but see,now im busy..im with a girl..

Andreina:'' Is she your girlfriend?''

Andres:''Curiosity killed the cat''

Andreina:"OMG she IS! Wait until i message my squad of groupies.If you are not with me,then you wont be with anybody else! okay?

Andres:''Do as you want...''

He actually ditched Andreina to be with me? But....

''Im sorry i didnt mean to cause ya trouble''Andres said apologetically 

Me:''Im fine!''

Andres:''HUNGRY?''

Me:''A little bit''

Andres:''So lets take you somewhere fancy to eat''

Me:''Im sorry but i dont have money for fancy restaurants''

Andres:''By fancy i meant mcdonalts you dummy''

Me:''Hey dont call me that..okay im in!''

We were now at the mcdonalts and i couldt stop staring at him while he was eating his mc chicken!

Andres :''What is life huh?''

Me:''Tell me about it.''

Andres:''But music changes everything..What about you? You live the life you want?''

Me:''Im good.I have my good and bad times..i have my problems like any kind of person but im trying to survive .I dont wanna get serious in front of you..not now..''

Andres:''I like real people like you..and i admire people who smile when inside want to cry''

Me:''How did you know? I wanna cry..this hamburger is sooo good''

Andres: *Facepalm*

Me;''oh i almost forgot.I wanted to congratulate you for playing the previous month on Theatro metropolitan ''

Andres:''Gracias,we had lots of fun in Mexico.But I want to play song for you.Not here though''

Me''No...Nacho actually took me to HIS apartment to 'play' a song to me but he actually just wanted to kiss me''

Andres:''As expected from stupid Macho.Im sorry to hear that.Im not gonna tell  you im not like him,cos it sounds lame.You have to figure out my personality by yourself!''

I smiled..I smiled and i meant it.My date with Andres went fantastic! Now i learnt to not believe the stupid rumors i read on internet.At the end of the day,Andres proved to be  a guy with big heart.A caring guy..

He paid the taxi to take me to my hotel,we hugged(his hug was so big and so warm) and we called it a night. It was actually afternoon when i arrived at my hotel and.....