Blueberry Island

"Hah, finally some days off", Magnus said holding Alec's hand while his head rested on his shoulder. They were seated on the couch waiting for .....

"HEY is anyone in???" Izzy excitedly walked into the living room followed by Simon dragging their huge, heavy trolley.

"C'mon Si' it's not that heavy" looking at Simon struggling to get their trolley, "ooow really then come and help"

With a wave of his hand Magnus had the trolley inside.

"Thanks," said Simon, breathing heavily

"You're welcome" walking towards them with Alec just behind.

"Hi, Magnus!!!!! Hi, big bro!!!!" Izzy hugged them both.

"Hi, Izzy" Magnus and Alec answered as one.

"So, what's the program?" Clary said walking gracefully with a smile entering the loft followed by Jace who was frowning and looked exhausted with two backpacks, a trolley, and a handbag. "So," Magnus started when everyone was inside, "for our first vacation all together Alexander and I wanted to surprise you guys"

"Oooh really thanks," Izzy said with sparkling eyes before continuing, "and where are we going 'cause I'm quite sure we are going to Miami Beach."

She thought it because Magnus insisted on them to wear light summer dresses.Clary had a yellow maxi dress, white sandals, sunglasses, and a large floppy hat. Izzy had on a long white shirt with a light green bikini under, a pair white of sandals, and a green pair of sunglasses.

Jace and Simon had sleeveless shirts with yellow and green shorts, black sunglasses and blue flip-flops. Jace and Simon where fine now, since he became according to Jace, a cool vampire, ( if being cool is doing pranks to each and every one at the institute and getting Alec to always be pissed off). While the lover birds had matched everything Magnus and Alec hadn't agreed on it

Earlier that day

"Mags there's too much glitter don't you think...?" Alec complained.

"Noooo darling, it's just a sleeveless black shirt and black is even your color!!" Magnus said while adjusting his rainbow Hawaii short and unbuttoned black shirt.

Back to present time

"Iz, he just said that it's a surprise," Jace said, rolling his eyes.

Magnus waved his hand and suddenly they were in a different place.

Their jaws dropped; Izzy and Clary were jumping and running towards the house like little kids when they discover their Christmas gift under the tree.

"OOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMYYYYY GOOOOOD!! CLARY HAVE YOU SEEN THE KITCHEN!!!!!" Izzy yelled, excitedly.    "NOOOOO WAAAYY JACCCUUUUZZII!!!!!" Izzy and Clary yelled

 Simon and Jace just looked at each other and high-fived then nodded their heads wearing their sunglasses and walking like two young superstars.

"Magnus you told me we were going to Hawaii, not to one huge mansion of yours you never cease to amaze me," Alec said and dragged Magnus closer to him. He closed the distance between them and Magnus smiled, "In good ways, I hope"

Alec pulled Magnus in for a sweet soft kiss.

"Hey guys aren't you coming or you're gonna make out on the beach" Simon said with a lot of sarcasm in his voice. Although he knew they could do it.

They all moved into the mansion where Izzy and Clary had disappeared to their rooms

"Jace, can you come over here for a second please?" Clary asked sweetly as Izzy went for a more stern approach, "Simon can you get your ass in here?"

Simon and Jace looked at each other and with a large smile ran to the rooms.

"See you guys for dinner!!!!" They waved their hands to Magnus and Alec. They knew what awaited them and didn't want to delay.

"Alexander darling, can we..?" Magnus smiled deeply.

"Of course" Alec kissed him again.

Hi sweet peas!!!!  first story... 

Hope you enjoyed it. So what do you think????

The next part will be uploaded as soon as possible.

BIG KISS.