OVER IT

BOOK 3 OF THE MENTAL SERIES STARTS NOW!

T y l a

Inhale. Exhale, pass.

"I hate Christmas" Janyla looked at me lifting a brow

I was silent smoking a whole blunt to my self at this point.

"You know Alsina,  I think you pretty cool" I looked at Jake lifting a brow

Then smirked passing him the blunt. He was a cute white boy

"So what we gon do now?" Finn asked

"You know what y'all, I'm down wit whatever" I stood up from the floor and made sure my messenger bag was clipped

"Only gang we know that rock messenger bags and make it look cool" Finn said recording through his phone

I played with my locs putting the blunt down.

"Y'all know what this gang is bout." Janyla said holding up a sign

"Tyla what we bout"

I flipped my locs away shrugging, "we ain't about nothin" I said over Lil Uzi's music

" dab 2 dab 3 zero zero" I rapped inhaling smoke in front of the camera.

"Jake wants to act like he ain't apart of this" Finn said zooming into him.

"We goin on a trip y'all" Janyla said

Finn stopped recording and I lifted a brow

"Where?"

"Guess who just pulled up to the trailer" Finn said holding his phone out

Snapping was prolly his favorite shit to do.

I looked at both Playboi Carti and Lil Uzi Vert.

"They in with the shits." Jake said

All of us were practically matching just different colors.

I wore blue adidas track pants with a white long sleeve shirt and a brown messenger bag over my body.

Carti wore black track pants with a red v neck and green messenger bag.

Uzi and Janyla had on these pinks joggers it was mad funny cause the amount of bickering they did with one another was crazy.

*

Hours before

KIM

She disappereared, the lights went on and shit just happened so quickly...

My daddy came outta nowhere and the punches were just terrible. I'm seeing security left and right. I'm seeing Geo tryna break shit up I'm seeing Fizz tryna break shit up.

Drew done backed both Nancy and Lisa up from getting caught up in it. Mr. Parks was trying to pull away my uncle DK from getting to Raquel. But he couldn't cause he was getting caught up in the fight between Fizz and my other uncle.

I sat there watching people record shit, mad people running back trying not to get caught up in it.

Security. I don't know where the hell they were. But seconds after I see Geo appear, "go!" Were the last words he said to me until I seen my grandfather outta nowhere punch the shit out of him.

Then someone pushed me and then snatched me away.

We all stood there as police cars after police cars came. People were mocking them fight as me, Nancy, grandmama, and Lisa were all sitting there crying.