Chapter 7: The Invite

Start from the beginning

I was speechless and they have a good point but I can't really say to them that I don't' want to live with that stupid Oam but I want to live with my boyfriend.

- " Ohhhh, Phun and I already planned it and also Oam will be living with Film. We were planning to live in the same building."

Thank God that all the things that I'm saying right now are all true. The morning after the party, I, Phun, Oam, and Film did talk about it. It works out because we can all live in the same building and can still hang out when we have time. It's just that, Phun will be the only one who will be going to a different college than we do, but he said he don't mind.

- " Okay, that sounds good. Also, tell your parent Phun that we are free on Wednesday. We are excited to finally meet them."

I was really happy because this day turns out amazing. One, Yuri finally found someone that will truly love her so I don't need to worry so much about her. Second, I finally told my parent's about the apartment situation with Phun and they approve. Lastly, My parents and Phun's are finally meeting up. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I wish they get a lot, especially if I want a future with Phun I think it will be best if our parents like each other.

**********************

That Wednesday came. Phun didn't sleep over the night before to help around the house to prepare for the dinner. I didn't expect that the Phumipat household will have a very extravagant dinner preparation for a simple apartment meeting.

- " I wish you will like the food we prepared. I'm really sorry if we don't have a lot of choices. I didn't have enough time to prepare for a proper dinner." Phun's mom was over exaggerating the meaning of proper dinner if she thinks this is less than she should prepare. There were two types of soup and 5 main courses. Also, the food contains a lot of expensive meat and fish that I can only taste during holidays. Now I know why Phun's taste buds are so sensitive if his food choices are always like this.

- "No, this is plenty and thank you so much for the dinner. You should not have bothered." Like always my mom is nice.

- " Let's start to eat and talk about business later. " Phun's father started the feist. Every was having fun. The parents are getting along and talking about different stuff. Phun's mom and my mom talked about different recipes and about drama's that they both watch while our fathers talked about business ( boys are always going be boys lol). While me, Phun and Pang talked about other stuff like music and sweets that we would like to try ( It's mostly me and Pang while Phun just agrees ). The night went amazing. Right after dinner, the parents went straight to the living room so they can finally talk about the apartment matters while we kids went to the garden to get some fresh air.

I and Pang stayed outside while Phun went to the kitchen to get some dessert for us to eat while we wait for the adults to be done with their talk. I was staring at the night sky and just having the biggest grin on my face. I was in my best mood as possible. I was really happy, especially everything is working out. I just wish that someday they can be happy like this when I and Phun decided to revile our relationship to them. However, for now, I'm happy and ecstatic.

Pang's laugh disturbed me form my daydreaming. She was laughing and giggling nonstop while typing away on her phone. I thought she was just reading and commenting on her online Yaoi anime but as I get closer she was looking at pictures, pictures of her and a boy.

As I stare at the boy over her shoulders, he looked familiar. As I try to remember where I have seen this kid from as Pang swipe left to change to the next picture, I notice they getting closer and closer as the picture change but I just said to my self that they just close friends. Until I saw one specific picture. Pang was giving the boy a kiss on the cheek while the boy was ecstatic. When I was about to say something Phun announced his arrival that causes Pang to turn her head. At that moment Pang knew what I was doing. She gave me a shocked look and a look saying not to tell no one.

I didn't get to say anything but I knew I can't tell Phun until I talk to Pang. I gave Pang a sign that we need to talk later and I won't tell his brother. She just smiled at me and said thank you.

- " Pang and Noh, the adults are done talking. They want us to go back inside"

When we got inside, everyone looks happy. They were just laughing and drinking tea. It looks like everything went good. I looked at Phun and we locked eyes. We were happy because now we just need to find a place where we can stay at and everything is good. When I thought everything was all done with, my mom announced something.

- " Owww Noh, when we get home you need to pack some clothes for Friday's trip. We going to Hua Hin with Phumipats and Oam's family. We staying there for two nights and three days."

Apparently, my aunt who is in the states wants my parents to check the house that they just bought in Hua Hin near the beach. So my parent invited Oam's parent for the weekend and after the dinner, my mom thought it will be fun if we have more people coming. I didn't mind but it's so funny how this four got along so fast. I ask my self, since when this four was this close.

**************************************

Note:

Thank you for the support of my FANFICTION.

I wish you all of you can join me until the very end and I will try my best to make it the story interesting as we go. I would really appreciate if you guys comment. It helps when I make the chapters. I try my best to make at least three chapter a week but with school and work, there might be less than if I get busy especially when midterm comes.

Also, the part with Pang and the mystery boy is part of the series, not the book. I have been mixing information from the book and the series. If you guys are curious.