Chapter 6

Flashback: "The next morning I woke up and looked around my room. Wesley was no where to be found. I looked next to me and saw a note on the pillow next to me and it read:

"Hey Brooke, it's Aiden. I put you in your bed last night and I laid with you for most of the time but then, I left because I didn't want to invade your privacy. I love you.

-Aiden Wesley"

I smiled and held the note to my chest. "Aiden." I whispered. "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   -Brooke's POV-
I smiled and looked over the note once more, seeing his handwriting and imagining his voice. I got up out of my bed after folding the letter neatly and placing it on my dresser next to my bed and walked out of my room into the bathroom and took a shower. Thoughts of Aiden clouded my mind. 'His Smile, His Dimples, His Laugh, His Stare, His Groans, His Touch, His Body.' I thought. I was eager to see him again today. I hummed and got out of the shower, wrapping my body with a towel and looked in the mirror. There was a hickey on my neck and shoulder. I wondered where it came from. I soon forgot the hickey and thoughts of Aiden clouded my mind once more. 'Aiden..' I thought and let out a sigh. I loved Aiden. I wondered what adventure we would have today and what else would happen between us. I picked up my phone and looked through my contacts. "Where is it." I mumbled. I finally found Aiden and called him. "Answer the phone." I said. But no answer. "Hm?" I wondered. "Maybe he hasn't woken up yet." I thought. "I'll just call back later." I placed my phone down and walked out of the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry this chapter wasn't very long. I've been very busy lately. I'll try to update as much as I can. I promise.