Chapter 7

Wesley POV

I woke up late and looked over at my clock. "Ugh." I mumbled. I picked up my phone and called the clerk. "Hello?" She answered. "Yes, this is Mr. Wesley. I need you send all of the workers an email stating that they can take the day off. I'm not feeling like going to work this morning. There are more 'Important' matters at hand. I ended the call and saw that I had a missed call from Brooke. "Brooke.." I mumbled softly. "Today it's just you and me." I had promised myself. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I smiled at myself as I looked in the mirror. "I wonder what Brooke is doing. Maybe I'll just pop up out there. She will be so surprised." I smiled. "Flowers- I need flowers! Only the best for Brooke." I hoped that this would help her get over the incident that had happened only a couple days ago at the office. Maybe we could go for a walk in the park, or a ride on a boat, or a massage, or maybe we could go to an amusement park and watch the fireworks. My mind went on and on. I picked up my phone and called Brooke. "Hello?" Her sweet voice answered. My face lit up. "Hey baby." I answered coolly. "Do you want to go somewhere today? Just me and you. No one else. Just us." I asked. "Yes! I'd love to." She answered. "I'll be over there to pick you up in 15 minutes. See you then. I love you." I said. "I love you too Aiden." She replied. I hung up the phone, grabbed my keys and left the house, closing the door behind me and locking it. I walked to my car and got inside of it, turning it on and driving away. I was eager to see Brooke, the anticipation was killing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, again I'm sorry for the late updates and the short chapters. I promise I'll give you guys something so long it will take hours for you to read. 😂