Chapter 4

Flashback: I punched him in his face and he fell to the ground. I punched him over and over and over again. My hands started to get his blood all over them until Brooke ran over and pulled me off of him. "Aiden!" She screamed. I left Shane on the floor with his nose almost pushed off his face and his lip completely open and bleeding. I looked at my hands and fell to the ground. "What have I done?" I thought to myself. 

                                                                         -Brooke's POV- 

"Aiden!!" I screamed and managed to pull him off of Shane. He was so strong, I thought I would never get him off of Shane. Aiden fell on his knees next to Shane's lifeless body. Aiden's head went down as he looked at the ground. "Call the police." He said with a low voice I could barely understand him. He got up off his knees and yelled at me, "Call the police!" He demanded. Tears formed in my eyes as I ran to the phone and called 911. A man answered the phone. "911, what is your emergency?" He asked. "Yes! I have a man here who just got beaten. He fought the founder of Wesley Enterprises and Mr. Wesley fought back in self defense. Please send help! My name is Brooke Peterson and we are at Wesley Enterprises, please hurry!" I hung up the phone and looked out of the window to see a silhouette of a man who resembled Aiden who was standing on the Window Washing Platform. I walked to the window, but didn't walk outside. I couldn't get a good look at his face. "I called the police, they are on their way." I said. He looked back at me, "Good." He said. "When they get here tell them what happened. I won't be here." He climbed up the side of the railing and stood there, looking down at the ground 30 floors below. "Aiden? What are you doing?" I asked. "Something that will make everything better." He said. He turned slowly and held his arms out. "Aiden!" I screamed. "For the while I met you, I loved you." He closed his eyes and took his last breath before falling back. "Aiden!" I screamed and looked over the rail as I saw his body hit the ground. Tears flowed out of my eyes. I screamed and just cried. When the police arrived, they found Aiden's body. They checked the pulse and did CPR but it was too late, he died on contact with the ground. When they got to the top floor, they saw a dead man on the floor and me crying and holding myself in a corner. "Aiden.." I whispered. Why did he have to die? He could have lived. We could have been together. I needed him. I barely knew him and I felt like I knew him my entire life. My mind was in a million different places. I couldn't think. I couldn't comprehend what happened.  

----------------

A/N 

Hey guys, I'm sorry it took so long for the update, I was busy. Sorry. Please forgive me. 👍