"H-Hi.." I finally managed to speak as I played with the bed sheets. My eyes are heavy and I'm having a hard time keeping them open, but I feel like there's something that I want to get off of my chest before tonight is over. I want to stop myself and hang up, but I can't seem to. It's like my body is acting on its own.

She began to say something, but I zoned out while staring at the ceiling. I'm not thinking about anything, but I feel as if everything is slowly moving around my mind and like I'm in some kind of trance or something. I can't understand what she's saying for some reason, but I know she's talking. And as time passes, her voice gets lower and lower and then soon.. I can't hear her anymore. My eyes slowly closed and I whimpered a little bit as I began falling asleep.

"Are you listening to me?" I finally heard her say something after what seemed to be like forever.

I snapped out of my mind and cleared my throat a bit as I tried to think about what it was that she was just saying. "What.. what did you say?" Each word I said had come out slow as ever, and I pinched my own thigh to try and focus. If she knew I'm sitting here like a drunk mess while our baby is asleep in the other room, she'll be quick to take her away and Armani is my everything.

"You can't be calling me like this Ari.. I'm sorry but, I need time to think.." She softly said while sighing. I nodded, even though she couldn't see while tears began forming. Why am I about to start crying? Because I feel rejected? Because she really wants nothing to do with me and I'm not used to it? Or because I'm so fucking annoying that I drove her away and I keep doing it unintentionally?

"I just..." I got quiet, not knowing what to say after that. I was so lost that I didn't even figure out why I was calling her yet. "C-Can we go to sleep?" I asked, and she stayed silent before a soft "mmhmm" rang through my ear.

"Close your eyes and go to sleep.. you need it." She told me, and I closed my eyes and grabbed onto the teddy bear with my free hand, snuggling up with it as I listened to her breathe softly on the other line.

I know she probably doesn't want to be on the phone with me, but I needed it.. I don't know why but I feel like I can't eat, smile, sleep, anything without her. And that's sad.

Moments passed and my eyes grew heavier and heavier as her breathing filled my ear, and I began falling into what seemed to be like a great sleep.

-

"Ariel! What the fuck!"

I jumped up and screamed as I seen mine and Jaie's friend, Monica, standing in the doorway. The horrible headache that I already knew I would have, hit me like a ton of bricks.

I placed my hand on my head and covered my eyes with my other one as the bright light that was entering the windows was lighting up my room. My head is spinning, and I have a few questions on why she's here when we haven't spoken in a few months, and what happened last night.

"What?" My voice is halfway gone, but I had spoken loud enough for her to hear because she yelled back at me.

"Fuck you mean what!?"

My eyes were still covered, but I heard her footsteps coming closer to me. I heard glass crushing underneath her feet, and stuff being picked up and placed on nearby dressers, then before I knew it she snatched my hands off of my face and placed her hand under my chin, making me look in her eyes.

Her eyes were filled with lots of things... Sadness, Sorrow, Anger.

I placed my hands behind me on the bed and used them to hold myself up while I leaned back, but I ended up whimpering and moving my hands as they stung like hell.