chapter 22

Hey guys:) Dark is mine and only my story. I will not accept any attempts of copying or I will sue and fine you 100,000 $$ because its an illegal act to copy someone else's story.

Serenity's point of view

Its been three weeks since I last heard of or seen Louis.

I was lying by myself on Harry's couch, Harry had to go run some "errands".

ive been very ill lately, barely being able to get off of the couch. Harry took me to the doctors multiple times for sickness,

only to find nothing wrong with me, but now the sickness seemed to get worse.

I eventually fell asleep and was woken up later by Harry shaking my shoulder.

"Serenity? wake up"

"hm?"

I mumbled weakly, my head was spinning.

"are you alright?"

he felt my forehead,

"you're burning up, we need to get you to a doctor fast c'mon"

he helped me into his car and quickly drove to the hospital, im pretty sure he broke a few speed limits as well.

his tires skidded as he whipped into the emergency drive in. he was out of the front seat and on my side of the door faster than what I thought possible.

opening my door, he grabbed me under my shoulder and helped me through the sliding doors. a nurse walked up and alsed him what was wrong. he explained to her what best he could.

the nurse nodded as she put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me away into a Weird room that smelt too sterile for my liking.

"hello? miss Meyers?"

"shes in here."

Harry answered briskly, obviously uncomfortable with being in the room.

"Um, Mr?"

he looked at her, her small frame tensed showing she was uncomfortable with him in the room.

"y-you need to leave while I check up on her sir"

he clenched his jaw and turned to me, asking for permission. seeimg my small nod and smile, he left the room quickly, not bothering to move out of the kind nurses way, shouldering her as he passed, I rolled my eyes.

"sorry about his behavior"

I mumbled.

she smiled timidly,

"hes quite intimidating."

I laughed and nodded as she began to draw blood.

"whats this for?"

I asked as she finished the last blood draw.

"we're testing your blood to see whats wrong since we cant find anything by the naked eye"

I nodded.

"when will the results get back?"

she looked thoughtful before responding,

"ten, twenty minutes at most."

I nodded as she left the room, Harry coming back in almost immediately.

"did they find out whats wrong?"

he asked, sitting in the seat next to me and playing with his phone.

I shook my head but remembered that he wasnt looking at me and mumbled

"no. they're taking tests right now."

he looked impatient.

"how long will it take?"

"do you have to be somewhere?"

he nodded.

"its kind of inportant."

I nodded.

"you can go, itll take about ten to twenty minutes to get the tests done but knowing how this hospital works itll take forever."

"are you sure?"

he asked, pulling on his coat and standing up.

I smiled and nodded,

"besides, if I need a ride I can always call Casey"

he nodded, reassured.

"Alright well see ya,"

I waved as he walked out of the room.

I was playing on my phone as an hour passed. I was getting sleepy waoting for these tests, by now, the halls were very quiet, with the only sounds being a nurse every once in a while checking on the patients.

from down the hall I heard two slow pairs of footsteps, almost like they wanted to come down the hall as slow as possible.

the footsteps stopped outside of my room as the door slowly opened. the nurse from before and a new doctor who I hadnt seen yet walked in. theor faces were somber making me nervous.

"Miss Meyers is it?"

the male doctor asked me nicely, smiling lightly and shaking my hand. he was an older individual, silver hair dominating the dark brown on his head.

"yes?"

I asked.

"we have your test results."

"okay is it bad or good news?"

"well, im not one to sugarcoat things so..."

he blinked and took his glasses off of his face,

"Miss Meyers. im sorry to say, but you have stage two brain cancer."

~~~~