Chapter 15

Hey guys:) Dark is mine and only my story. I will not accept any attempts of copying or I will sue and fine you 100,000 $$ because its an illegal act to copy someone else's story.

heres chappy 15 you sexy fools.;)

sorry if it sucks.. i am going through horrible writers block...

Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V.

I walked towards Louis, " I'm going to end you" I seethed.

he smirked, "its funny how you had to do this using your gang.. I barely had to do anything to you to almost end your life!"

I growled, " too bad your sister chose me over you." his nose flared in anger,

"how DARE you mention her? YOU are the one that fucking killed her or can you not remember that!??"

I laughed, "if you wouldn't have intervened she would still be alive!"

he jumped toward me and slammed me into the ground.

"why don't you fight fair instead of hiding behind your big bad knife?" he taunted.

I dropped the knife down with a loud echo through the room and smiled, "c'mon pretty boy"

we slowly circled around each other to see whch one would make the first move,

I couldn't take it anymore and charged, my fists flying through the air at him.

He matched my speed and attack but i had the upperhand of being larger than him and we both knew it.

my body weight collided with his throwing him to the ground. i pinned him down and mercifully beat his face until my hands started getting sore.

I stopped for a second a leaned down, " ya know.. Serenity is quite beautiful.. i might just save her for myself.."

he growled and threw me up, i heard Serenity gasp in the background and smirked.

"stop!" she screamed as we collided again, blood was flying everywhere, i didn't know if it was mine or Louis' and i didn't even care.

Suddenly, I felt a pressure in my stomache and looked down, Louis was holding my knife that was plunged into my stomach.

oh shit.

Serenity's P.O.V.

in the middle of their fighting they suddenly stopped, I wiped my tear filled eyes and gasped,

Louis had Harrys knife plunged into him. "Oh my god!" I screamed and caught Harry just befre his head hit the ground.

"why are you helping him!?" Louis screamed,

"he's dying Louis!" I cried out,

"He tried killing you serenity!"

"I-I don't care! Zayn! Zayn! help me!?" I looked up but he was gone.

"we can't help him now serenity.. why would you even want to? I mean, he's done so many bad things he deser-"

"BECAUSE IM NOT LIKE YOU LOUIS!!!" I screeched,

" I can't have another person die!! c'mon Harry stay a-awake.." he spit out blood and his face was deathly pale.

I looked up and Louis' face was set in stone. "we're leaving"

"no." I snapped, "not until he gets some help."

harry groaned and looked at me " w-why.. are y-you helping m-me?"

I sadly looked at him. "no one deserves to die Harry.." he smiled.

"fine.." Louis snapped and scooped Harry up,

"careful!" I yelled as he ran through the building to the hospital..

*at the hospital*

"his vitals are good but he's lost a lot of blood.. are you sure you don't know what happened to him?" the nurse asked me suspiciously,

"yes. d.. do you think I could see him?"I asked, she smiled, "sure hun.."

"um no." Louis growled,

"i dont want to talk to you right now louis.." I whispered looking away from him.

" fine then." he said, walking out without another word.

she led me to a room that had a small light projecting from the ceiling. I looked at her and sent her a silent thank you as she turned to leave.

looking at Harry I saw a boy that was very weak and vunerable.

His head was turning like he was having a nightmare.

I rushed over and grasped his hand " I.. I'm so... Caroline. .." he mumbled,

"Harry.. Harry!" I shook him,

"wah?" he jumped up wincing as he did so, "ow.." he mumbled,

"lay back down Harry.." I gently said.

he looked up at me and his eyes widened "w-what are you doing here?"

I gave a small smile, " you looked like you needed someone.."

his eyebrows knitted together "why would you help someone that almost killed you?"

I shrugged and stood up, "I guess I could go"

I started to walk to the door but a weak "wait.." stopped me.

I smiled and looked back, "yeah?"

he looked down. "c-could you.. s-stay?.. for a little while?" I walked back and sat down next to him. "sure harry"..

he gave a small smile and his eyes started to drift close but he was fighting to stay awake,

"its okay Harry.. you can fall asleep, ill be here when you wake up.."

"promise?" he tiredly asked,

"I promise." I whispered back as his eyes closed.

I was so tired I didn't even notice his hand wrap around mine before I fell into darkness as well...

~~~~~~~~

HERE YA GO GUYSSS!!!

REMEMBER TO VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND FAN!!^-^

I LOVE YOU SEXY BEASTS!!;)