Chapter 8

Hey guys:) Dark is mine and only my story. I will not accept any attempts of copying or I will sue and fine you 100,000 $$ because its an illegal act to copy someone else's story.

What have i gotten myself into?

i asked myself as i felt my lips that were still tingling from that amazing kiss and shook myself out of the shock that came along with it.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind me, looking into the mirror, i splashed my face with water as my face was burning up.

I fixed my makeup and started to open the door but a hand reached in and shut the lights off as well as locking the door behind them,

I backed up into a stall quietly and crouched down.

"i know you're in here princess" Louis said, i could hear his smirk.

I heard his feet shuffle to the stall next to mine and snuck against the wall.

Feeling him pass me and go into the next stall, i crept toward the door and unlocked it, ripped it open and made a break for the crowd.

i heard his dark chuckle behind me and sprinted to the back exit.

Moments later,

i heard his heavy footsteps behind me and whipped around a corner, almost tripping in the process.

" you know i love the chase princess!" i heard him huskily laugh as he ran after me.

My adrenaline was wearing off as i felt my heart hammering in my ribs.

His footsteps were getting closer and tears started to stream down my face.

A few seconds later,

i felt two arms wrap around my waist and was crashed into a large and warm embrace.

" well, kitty.." he said panting," you put up more of a chase than i thought you would"

" p-please don't hurt m-me"i croaked out,

he stopped laughing.

" now why would i do such a thing?" he sounded hurt.

He squeezed my side and i involuntarily winced.

He tensed and turned me arund. " come with me. now."

i dropped my head and followed him back to the party, seeing as there was no escape.

" get in." he said as we reached a black range rover,

" where are you taking me?" i asked,

" to my place." he shortly answered.

" but i came here with a friend"

" does it look like i care?" he said sounding slightly annoyed.

I hopped in and he slammed the door, jogging to the drivers side.

" why do you bother with me?" i whispered

after a few moments of silence he spoke up, " because i... i just do."

he got out of his car after quickly pulling into his driveway and walked up to his door.

" well okay then.." i said hopping out as well.

Oh great here we go..

He opened his front door and nodded toward the livingroom, i sat in his large black leather couch that smelled quite odd.

he walked in a couple of minutes later with two cups of coffee. I gladly took it and gave a mall smile, He blinked slowly and it got very awkward from there...

After i finished drinking the coffee,

I started to feel drowsy so i leaned back on the couch,

after a few moments of silence, there was a quiet knock on the door.

Louis got up and opened the door, a boy with olive skin and a black quiff walked in the house,

" is she out yet?" the mysterious boy asked,

" i think so" louis whispered.

" how much did you give her?" the boy asked,

"enough to kill a small dog" he replied shortly,

"good." the boy said.

I couldn't do anything because I slipped into darkness, my last thought was "why? "

~~~~~~

I know... you hate me.. I have been sick and studying and I just haven't had time.. anyways lovelies, the next chapter is going to be packed full of action! so stay tuned!:)) until then, vote, comment, fan Thanks love you! !^.^

and I definitely have enough readers and just wanted to say.. I would really appreciate it if this story could at least get 20 votes for the next chapter? please I would really appreciate it!!:)