Chapter 7

Hey guys:) Dark is mine and only my story. I will not accept any attempts of copying or I will sue and fine you 100,000 $$ because its an illegal act to copy someone else's story.

Serenity

" oh my gosh what happened to your face?!" Casey asked

as I walked through her door. " I could say the same for you" I muttered

as I shook my head disapprovingly at her attempt to cover up a large bruise on her face.

" i- umm, fell." she says sadly looking down.

I scoff, " you don't really think i believe you do you?" she shook her head a smirked,

" so what happened between you and tommo?" she asked,

trying to change the subject wiggling her eyebrows. " stop trying to change the subject and tell me who i have to pummel" i said smiling softly.

She sighs, " well, do you remember the party?" she asked, i nodded.

" well, i saw you with Louis and i knew he wasn't someone to hang around so i tried getting away from Niall to get you away from him. well... i stood up but Niall stopped me and told me that i wasn't going anywhere.. at that point i started to freak out but he dragged me upstairs.."

she stopped as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

" shh.. don't cry babe.. you don't have to tell me if you don't wanna.." i whispered

petting her hair knowing that it calmed her down.

" "n-no it's fine, i can do this... well, he drug me upstairs and practically threw me into a room locking it behind him. I was mad at the moment so i started screaming and crying.. i think the alchohol had a part in my emotional stability.. well, he was very drunk and kept trying to kiss me, i kept pushing him and he got angry, he pushed me onto the bed a-and tried taking off my clothes. I freaked out and started screaming, that's when He yelled at me too shut u-up and hit me.."

" does it hurt?" i asked quietly,

" not as bad as it did a while ago.." she said with a small smile.

" now.." she said,

" what happened to YOU?" i gave a small smirk,

" ehh, you know me, i always get into little brawls haha" she smiled, satisfied with my answer.

" what am i going to do with you and your fighting.." she muttered, smirking.

" hey, it's not my fault the dumb bitch "accidently" spilt her drink on me.." she laughed,

yeah. i'm a good liar.

" well, im going to finish getting ready, i'll be back soon" she skipped upstairs.

i sat on the couch, scrolling throught twitter.

I had a new follower. hmm.. i clicked on the name and of course...

it was the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother following him back.

By the time Casey came back down all primped up i was restless and ready to go.

" c'mon.." i mumbled,

" alright alright!" she laughed and we took off.

30 minutes Later....

" where are we?" i asked Casey as she pulled ino an empty parking garage.

" just wait and see" she said smiling as she walked to an elevator.

" i'm serious Casey..i don't like it here.." i mumbled,

" oh shut up and get in the elevator.." she said slightly annoyed.

I huffed and walked into the elevator as it opened.

the doors closed and she pressed the basement button.

I looked at her as she smirked.

" i thought we were going to the new club that was in town?" i asked confused.

She just smiled, " this my dear.." she started

as the elevator doors opened and my mouth almost dropped to the ground.

" is Climax"

i hadn't even heard the pounding music, the large and i mean LARGE group of dancing and laughing people in the center of the club.

" this. is. awesome." i said,

mesmorised by the flashing lights, the strong smell of sweat, alchohol, and ecstacy.

" let's go!" she yelled,

laughing running straight to the bar. " two margaritas please?" she asked the bartender,

batting her eyelashes. A cute bartender came up smiling,

" anything for you sweetie" he winked and she blushed,

after handing me my drink, i sighed, " well, i'm going to dance.. you two love birds chat it up" i winked and weaved myself into the crowd,

sipping my drink and laughing at the ridiculous drunk dancers.

" heyy baby" a slurred voice said behing me a they grabbed onto me tightly.

" let me go" i said uncomfortably,

" aw why hon?" my patience was running thin. very thin.

" because.." i said spinning around and leaning into his ear slowly,

" i'll.. do.." i put my hand on his chest.

"this!" i pushed him back as i threw my drink at him and ran off laughing.

I saw him jump up and run into the bathroom pretty pissed off.

I chuckled and spun around before bumping into a hard chest.

" s-sor..." i left off as i looked into the same bluish green stony eyes that had held my eyes captive before.

" Louis.." i breathed out,

" what are you doing here?" I asked,

" i could ask the same for you" he said leaning casually against the wall next to him.

" none of your buisness" i snapped.

" ahh feisty.." he winked, coming closer causing me to back up until i felt my back hit the wall.

" i like it" he whispered as he gave my side a playful squeeze.

I gasped at his forward motions. " w-what are you doing?" i stammered,

" hmm... stay here.. i'll be back" he said.

and just like that, he dissapeard into the crowd with the same smirk planted on his lips.

Holy shit. What have i just gotten myself into?

I know... you hate me.. I HAVE AN EXPLANATION THOUGH!!!! i was sick... so sick i almost had to go to the hospital so for the past week i have been in bed eating chicken noodle soup and sleeping pretty much haha it took alot out of me... but.. better late than never right?:) yay c: okay until next time, vote, comment, fan thanks love you!!:)