Chapter 21

Hey guys:) Dark is mine and only my story. I will not accept any attempts of copying or I will sue and fine you 100,000 $$ because its an illegal act to copy someone else's story.

 " you have to earn my trust back if you ever want me to forgive you"

upon hearing those words leaving her lips, my heart, even if it was only a little bit,

Serenity. I wont give up on you.

Serenity's point of view

I left Louis' house and walked down the street. the thoughts running through my mind were going to drive me insane and I needed out. an escape of some sort. now I wasnt much od a drinker, but I had a pretty good idea of who could help me.

I stood impatiently outside of the large faded blue house as I waited for the door to open.

"where the hell have you been??!" Casey asked as she opened the door.

"I have soo much to tell you. come on."

I dragged her to her couch and explained everything. 

"so.. Niall Is in Louis' gang?"

I nodded.

she blinked, "u-um.. has he.. talked about me? or said anything to you about me?"

I shook my head slowly, not knowing what to say.

"he doesnt seem like a good person Casey...none of them are but.. especially since he hit you."

she looked down.

"yeah but.. I just miss having someone"

I looked at her in sympathy. two years ago, Casey was in a relationship with a guy named Adam, he got into a car accident and died. she hasn't been the same since, drowning her sorrows in alcohol was her way to cope.

"well. we need to catch up. lets go party!" Casey yelled smiling.

I rolled my eyes, "fine"

two hours later we were in the same club from before. Climax. this time, I was planning to stay with casey the whole time but for some reasons unknown to me, we ended up getting split up in the large crowd of dancing people, most likely high off of ecstasy. I pushed my way through the crowd and to the bar, the bartender asked what I wanted and I just said a water. shortly handing me the water, I absentmindedly played with my hair, the bottom of the ends reaching the bottom of my ribs. maybe I should get a hair cut?

"hey"

I turned to see a boy about my age, he had red unruly hair, was dressed in a black suit and tie and a gentle smirk on his face. he looked important.

"whats a pretty lady like you doing in a place like this eh?"

"u-um, my friend dragged me along annd I lost her in the crowd haha, I could ask the same. whats a guy like you doing here?"

"i really dont fit in well do I?"

I laughed and shook my head as I sipped my water.

"the names Ed. Ed Sheeran"

"Serenity, Serenity Meyers nice to meet you ed"

"Serenity you say? you dont happen to know a lad named Harry do you?"

I looked at him with widened eyes,

"y-yes, I have heard of him.. why?"

"oh, just wondering is all, ill see you around Serenity.. nice chat we had. I hope to talk again soon"

he chuckled and weaved into the crowd before I could stop him.

"Wierd.."

I muttered and finished my water, sitting and staring at the dancing crowd for a while before I jumped into the crowd as well to look for Casey.

"and then he said that donkeys are mixes between a mule and a horse!! hahaha what an idiot!"

caseys slurred and cackled from on my shoulder as I pulled her off of a guys arm.

"I think you have it the other way around Casey.."

I mumbled but it fell on deaf ears as she laughed loudly.

"wheree we goin?"

"im taking you home, its late"

"ohh.. okay!"

we called a taxi home, the entire way casey chatted with the taxi driver, making him extremely uncomfortable. when we arrived at caseys house, I paid and apologized to the driver about her behaviour and helped her into her living room. she plopped down onto the cream colored leather, rolled on her side and passed out seconds later.

I sighed and walked to her bathroom,  cleaning off her makeup with a wet rag, I put two advil with a glass of water on the side table and a garbage can on the floor, I wrote on a small note for her to get better and to call me if she needed anything before I left. as I locked her door shut, I pulled my jacket over my body tighter, the cold air of the night made goosebumps all over my arms and legs.

the only sound of the night were my high heels clicking against the pavement as I briskly walked back toward my home, anticipation arising.

as I walked up the steps, I froze as I heard voices.

carefully opening the door, I peeked in to see my father talking with two other men. gulping, I silently closed the door and snuck upstairs without a sound, whoever they were I definitely didn't want them to know I was here.

I grabbed a small bag and packed two black shirts, a pair of dark denim shorts, undies, hygenics and my iPod.

tip toeing to my window, I slid the glass up and crawled onto the roof, closing my window, I threw my bag onto the ground and jumped down the fifteen foot drop with ease.

I stood up and started walking toward town, not knowing exactly where to go.

the walk to town went with no problem as I walked past the same grocery store near harrys house. maybe I should stop and give him a visit, I mean,  i was taken from his house and he has no idea where I am.

knocking slowly, I turned and looked into the street.

"just a minute!" I heard Harry's crabby voice groan through the door.

I held in a chuckle as the door opened and harrys bed head hair greeted me.

"what?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"its me."

his eyes snapped open and he stared at me.

"I thought... what are you doing here serenity?"

I smiled and held my bag up.

"I just came to sleep"

"where were you?"

"...louis'.."

he clenched his jaw but nodded and let me in.

"you know harry, I dont want you to grow feelings for me"

he nodded

"wasnt planning on it babe."

"goodnight harry and thank you"

"goodnight serenity"

he whispered as he shut his bedroom door and walked toward the living room. my eyes started drifting shut as I laid on the soft mattress.

tomorrow, tomorrow I would get everything settled out.