"It was a violation of your wishes and body, and I really regret it," he kept speaking. Probably a nervous habit he had. It made you smile a little bit.

"It's alright, I can tell you're sorry, Mr.- I mean-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence before he looked up at me with a devilish smirk.

"Now, there, you better say my name right or I might have to punish you."

I felt my heart thump wildly, my chest tightened, and my ears heated up to the point of feeling like they would combust into flames.

He chuckled lowly at my reaction, and began to stand up, eyes closing peacefully as he did so. "Get some rest, now, doll. One of my maids will bring you a change of clothing in the morning. I have to go tend to your father."

As soon as he left, gently closing the door behind him, I threw my face into a pillow and screamed. I would have to live with him for a long time. I was still in highschool, but I was 18 years old, so until I either started college or my father could actually tolerate spending time away from me and let me move out, I was doomed to live with Mr. Handsome Face. Another problem was my father was planning on sending me to a community college in this area for two years for basics, so I would still have to live here while attending. And I did not think I could handle it.

I walked over to the dresser out of curiosity, opening it to reveal several [favorite color] sets of pajamas. There were all sorts: a nightgown, long sleeved, a short sleeved shirt and shorts, a long sleeved shirt and pants, and anything you could think of. All silk. I grabbed my favorite one and quickly changed, hoping Mr. Urie wouldn't mind that I used them. They fit perfectly and accentuated my features. I couldn't help but think about the fact that these pajamas probably cost more than my entire wardrobe combined.

Finally laying down, the bed was so soft and comfortable that I almost fell asleep the second I made contact. But as my eyes were drooping and my consciousness was leaving me, I heard the faint voices of Mr. Urie and my father.

They were distant, but still near. I could pick up only a few things Brendon Urie spoke to my father.

". . . asleep. I'll show you. . . for your work. . ."

I was too tired to care, too drowsy to understand, but too careful to not remember.

--

Waking up, my room was still entirely dark with the blinds shut, curtains closed, and all lights off. The theme was a dark brown that somehow looked beautiful, but added to the darkness of the setting.

9 am. It was 9 in the morning. I had no idea what time anyone in this house woke up, I realized. Should I risk going downstairs?

Hell, why not? Clothes weren't laid out for me yet, so I might as well look around for someone who can help me.

Nervously scrunching the silk of my pajamas between my fingers, I walked carefully down the elegant staircase, finding myself in the open space that the party was held in the night before. The only place I knew my way to from here was the restroom.

I walked down a few unknown corridors, no one in sight, and several doors lined up. My bare feet quietly pattered against the dark wooden floor and left tiny whispers of my presence. I wasn't helping myself by repetitively walking down hallway upon hallway. I wasn't helping myself by looking behind me every now and then to make sure I wasn't being watched. I needed to do something, so I opened a door.

Inside was a bedroom, much like the one I just slept in. There was a person lying soundlessly in the bed, their chest moving in sync with their small snores. My face heat up in embarrassment and I slowly shut the door to avoid waking them. I've been walking down hall after hall of bedrooms.