"You guys are crazy." I say to Louis. 

Louis then replied, "I don't know .. I think a mustache would look good to me." 

I giggled, "No, don't ever." 

He chuckled, "Why not?"

I put on a cheeky smile before saying, "I don't kiss guys with hairy mustaches hanging on their upper lips." 

He grinned so wide I thought it would break from stretching. "So now we are talking about kissing, huh?" 

I blushed and said, "I don't know .. Are you a good kisser?" 

Louis then came closer to me, put his hands on my waist and looked at me intensely. "Want to find out?" 

Then suddenly a car pillow hits Louis on the head. 

"HEY YOU TWO! GET INSIDE THE CAR AND STOP FLIRTING!!" Screamed Liam. 

I looked at Louis and he was rubbing his head. 

"That shouldn't have hurt. It's soft, you know?" I said jokingly.

"Yeah but like it's momentum was really  fast.." He said as he was rubbing his head.

Just before we entered the car, I tip toed and kissed the side of his forehead. 

"Ewwww.." I heard Harry and Zayn said. 

I just rolled my eyes and looked at Louis, "All better?"

He grinned. "Yeah, but like my lips got hit too.." 

I slightly punched his arms, "Ha ha ha, very funny."

"Damn, I thought I was gonna get that." Louis said. 

I looked at him, and tried to look as flirty as possible, "Oh you will, soon."

I swear I saw him blush and deep inside I was screaming "SUCCESS!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now in the Oglethorpe tour van, taking us around the cities' historical sights. The boys were fascinated with the architecture and exterior of the city. It was indeed very charming. 

The tour guide was speaking into his microphone, "And this bench in this park was where Forrest Gump sat while waiting for his bus ride and he was telling his life stories." 

"Oh god that so awesome." I heard a giddy Liam say. We all turned around to look at him and he was already taking out his camera to take a picture of the bench. 

"What? I love that movie!" Liam said.  I rolled my eyes, these boys.

"This city is so beautiful." Louis said beside me looking out at the window. I then slowly took out my camera, and took a stolen shot of him with his head out the window. 

Then he faced me, "That's maybe why you belong here. Because you're so beautiful." 

I put down the camera and stared at him. Who says that? Name a guy who would suddenly say out of nowhere that you're so beautiful? This guy was something else. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

He noticed the camera in my hand. "Hey, let's take a picture." 

He took it and extended it away from us. I snuggled in closer to him. "One .. two.. " When the camera flashed, he suddenly kissed me on my cheeks. 

I giggled and playfully pushed him away. 

"Aww, look we have such a cute couple over here!" The tour guide said looking at us. 

Everyone inside the van, even those whom we don't know then turned to face us. The other boys were snickering behind us. I then slouched back trying to hide my embarrassment.

Louis on the other hand put his arm around me and said, "Yes, it's our anniversary actually." 

My eyes widened at Louis and I wanted to punch him seriously. "Aww, okay let's give a round of applause for a good relationship."

The boys applauded the loudest, laughing along. The other tourist also clapped and gave us smiles. Then the tour guide handed us an envelope. "Since Valentine's is getting near, here's a gift check for a dinner for two in Vinni Van Go Go pizza place." 

Well, it's too late to say we're not a couple. I just gave my best smile and thanked him. A couple sitting right in front of us turned around to look at us. They were old, probably around sixty or so. The guy said, "You two make a great couple." 

I looked at Louis and saw he was widely smiling at the couple. "Thank you, you too." 

The wife of the guy then smiled and looked at his husband, "Been married for thirty five years, and I wouldn't change it for the world, and it still feels like we only met yesterday." 

My heart wanted to scream "Awww" On this very cute couple. 

The guy then suddenly looked at the girl very sweetly and said, "Every time I look at her, it's like the first time." 

Louis' hand then crept to mine. He enveloped his hands on mine. I looked at him, and saw that he was smiling at me. He then spoke, "Yeah, I know the feeling."

A blush quickly went to my cheeks as Louis said that. I snuggled in closer to him, and leaned my head into his shoulders. I couldn't help it, he was just too sweet. I think Louis was caught surprised by my actions. It took him a while until he leaned down a bit and kissed my head. And suddenly, something deep inside me wished that we are a couple, having anniversaries and dates and those kinds of stuff. 

The tour bus then stopped in front of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist. 

"Okay guys, we can all go down and look inside the Cathedral for a bit." The tour guide said. 

I was pretty excited for this stop. Once I stepped down the tour bus, I can't stop smiling at it. Louis then took my hand as we entered the Cathedral.  

"Wow, this is amazing!" Niall whispered into my ear. I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. 

I looked at Louis and saw that he was looking at the art work on the ceiling. "This is probably one of the most beautiful Cathedrals I've been in." 

"Our family attends mass here. I love this church, it's simple but elegant." I said. Then I giggled, remembering something. 

Louis looked at me and smirked, "What?"

I cupped my mouth before saying, "Nothing, it's just .. I remembered what I told my dad in this church."

We were walking nearer the alter as we were talking. "And what is that?" He asked.

I looked away hiding my blush before saying, "That I would get married here." 

Louis then gently turned my face to him. I could see him grinning, and his mesmerizing eyes piercing through my soul."

"I'll take note of that for future reference." He said. 

I can't help but giggle and blush at the same time. So, did he mean that in the future --

"Come on guys, the tour bus will leave us." Harry said from behind. 

Louis and I started walking back to the gates. I then stopped my tracks and turned to him. "Wait, they say that when it's your first time in a certain church, you should make a wish. It would most likely to come true."

He then shook his head and said, "Naah."

"Why?"

Right just before exiting the church, he held me to stop me from walking. He then looked at the altar, and looked back at me. "Because right now, I got every thing I wished for."