"Thanks." I told him. I dug through my bag looking for the shorts that I swore were in there. Looking up at him he gave me a puzzled look.

"Can I borrow some boxers too?" I asked him. He chuckled letting his smirk come back to his face.

"I'd be fine with you just wearing your panties." He said to me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh I'm sure you would. Boxers, please?" I asked again. He went back to his dresser opened a drawer and then tossed me his navy blue boxers. I caught them then looked around the room.

"Can I change in bathroom?" I asked.

"Of course. It's down the hall." He told me before I left. Closing the bathroom door I found the switch to the lights and turned it on to only stare at myself in the mirror leaning against the sink.

"Calm down Charlie. You're okay... He doesn't have to know." I told myself closing my eyes for a brief moment as I took in a deep breath.

"Don't let those baby blue eyes get to you. You didn't come back to fall in love again." I shook my head. Getting a hold of my emotions. I slid off my jacket then pulled my shirt off along with my other clothing then slipped on Jax's shirt. I took in one more deep calming breath nodding at myself in the mirror. I gathered my clothes, left the bathroom to walk back to his room. My eyes landed on a sight that I thought I would never see again; Jax pulling off his shirt to revel his well toned and muscular body. He was standing in nothing besides his boxers I couldn't help but stare. I took another deep breath in but it came out shaky once I released the breath. I was staring at the reaper tattoo on his back. The tattoo I did... He turned to face me and smiled a little.

"Don't worry Jackson is staying in." He told me and I laughed. I walked over to the opposite of the bed he was standing on stuffing my clothes back into my bag. This all felt too natural, too surreal.

"You look nice in my clothes." He told me, his tone was flirtatious and I didn't look up at him. I knew he was just trying to break the nervous tension that was in the air but I also couldn't get myself to look at him while we were like this. I may have talked a big game earlier but I also couldn't deny the tingling sensation my core felt when I looked at him.

"Your back tat still looks good on you." I told him. I finally looked up at him. My eyes taking in every detail of his bare torso. A frown came to me when I saw he had a new tattoo of Abel's name on his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Someone else tattooed you." For some reason it upset to know that he had another artist. I didn't like the idea of someone else poking him with a needle besides me. That was my job, he made it clear to me that I was the only one he wanted to tattoo him for the rest of his life. I felt betrayed all over again. I pushed my eyebrows together hearing him laugh at me and smile.

"Not to push your buttons Darlin' you weren't here when I got it. I would have loved for you to do it. I really only trust you with ink on my skin." I rolled my eyes at him stuffing the rest of my items back into my bag- angrily. He was right I wasn't here to do it. I shouldn't be upset but I was. It wasn't my fault that I wasn't here to do tattoo him. It was his fault. Before I knew it his hands were touching my arms turning me around to face him.

"Charlie.. I'm sorry I got a tattoo that wasn't done by you. Makes you feel any better the reaper and the one on my arm were still the only two I had until I got this one." I looked up into those eyes and I knew I shouldn't have as soon as I did it. My heart beat slowed and I didn't care how close we were and I didn't care about keeping my emotions back. The back of his hand was starting to stroke my arm. He was staring at me I had no other choice but to stare back