Chapter 4

•EDITED•

Riding my bike down through the Small city of derry, I made sure not to make eye contact with the old villagers..

The pigs.

My hair wasn't long, so it didn't flow beautifully behind me like the other girls.. I hate them.

The road was grey and bumpy, like usual.. The road lead under a big wooden cover, over a bridge. Driving under it, I looked up and only for a short second, closed my eyes..

Peace..

I-i swear that I only had my eyes closed for just a few seconds.. But it seemed fate had more plans for me..

BEEP!! BEEP!!

"Gah!" I shrieked, as my eyes snapped back into reality,seeing Henry's Car, filled with his goons.

My whole body tensed up and I jerked my arms, ramming me into a new direction.

Before I could realize what was happening.. I-i don't know..

Everything was in slow motion.. I mean.. I was falling.

I was looking up at the sky.. So blue, but a grey blue.. I was being thrown off my bike by force, and I could feel my body, get scratched up as I landed, and fell.. And landed, and fell. My bike was falling next to me.. I knew that when i was done falling, the bike would land on me.. And I knew it would hurt like hell.. My eyes became watery with pain and discomfort as I continued to fall, be pushed up, and fell..

It hurt..

Landing again, it was on my hand.. I felt my two fingers crack, and a sharp pain shoot through my hand and my arm.. I let out a variety of painful grunts, but when hearing my hand, I let out a sharp scream.

Finally the Long Hill ended.. Then I Started to roll. I continued to lightly scream in pain and my body, and the Hills Angle finally Ended..

Rolling into a Pile of old crisp leaves, the pain rushed to me and I let out a loud and jagged Screech and grunt.

~Small Tiny Timeskip to where Ashley standing up with her bike~

My knees were all banged and scraped up but thank god nothing was broken.. And my fingers where just, Sprained.. I think..

Grunting, I Took my first step.. I lightly touched my cheek when I felt some substance lightly touching my cheek.. Touching it I realized it was a Crimson Liquid. Oh fuck.. I shuddered a little and whipped it on my shirt, not minding the stain it would hopefully not bring. I grunted and looked at my bike, shaking my head and throwing it back down to the ground. I didn't need it.. I'll come back for her,but for now, I was the one who needed help..

Shakily sighing, I heard a series of crunching noises and a bunch of boys yelling at one another, I gasped.

"She should be over here!!" Grah.. those motherfuckers are looking for me.. Maybe they threw me off on purpose..

The Henry called out, loud enough to hear.

"That Fucking Sheep boy should be around here somewhere! Lets split up, I'll--" Not being able to hear Henry, his shouts died down and were muffled, but I took this chance and Gave myself a relieved sigh..

They weren't looking for me, thank god. But that poor Meat boy.. I think his name was Mike..?

I looked back to the shuffling of leaves and noises, gasping a little and started to lightly run where I knew was close to the Hang-out like place..

~Another small time skip to where she's At the river~

Down at the river I cupped a handful of clear water and brushed it lightly against my face, then wiping my Face and hands on my blue shirt, with was becoming darker from the dirt, blood, and water.

Splash! Splash!

I jumped and turned to see a small puffy looking boy, running, with a bloody hold down the right side of his shirt, his face was bruised up..

I Guessed that he was just hit with the rath of Henry and his goons..

Those bastards.

I looked at him, he was in a hurry, poor  baby.

I wanted to help."Hey!" I called out, Slightly running up to him, Whipping my scarred cheek.

He looked at me in shock and slowed down, enough for me to catch up to him. He was panting and his eyes were squinting a little..

This was not His day..

"A-are you Okay?" that looks like it seriously hurts." i asked in the most welcoming voice i could muster.

He looked at me for a full minute, then opened his mouth, where he could muster communication. He blinked a couple of times.

"U-um...I-I'm Ben.." his face was starting to grow a little bit more red with every second that went by, I closed my mouth and grabbed his hand.

"Okay ben, im um.. The bullies re chasing after you..? Are they?" I asked, like a worried mother would a child.. It almost reminded me how much my Brother loved and took care of me.. I had to push that thought away though.. It wasn't good timing.

"Y-Yeah.." He still continued to look at me..

"Okay, knowing Hebert he isn't the best guy for finding hidden things.. we can hide then.." I said, turning around with Ben's hand still in mine, then far in the distance, only a little bit..

I could see a sewer gate..

Then a broken lightbulb went off in my head.