Chapter 2

EDITED•

Thump

Oh shit.. What the hell was that..?

I swallowed the cold air and slowly forced my body awake, it yelled at me to go back to sleep but my curiosity took over, throwing my legs over the side of the bed I forced myself upward, in a sitting position, my eyes still, not fully awaking my long t-shirt thankfully covered my underwear, but it still only was just below it.

I swallowed and felt the back of my throat finally be filled with warmth and hydration.

I finally stood up, rubbing my eyes, and quickly flinched, hearing another thump, I gasped, quickly looking at myself in the mirror, my dark blonde hair was messy and my eyes where a light blue, but they looked grey, my black freckles are really noticeable when its dark.. and they where. I swallowed again, starting to feel the same flicker of fear again...

Oh god..

Right. That damn..
Clown.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, walking to the door that lead mine to the hallway, I slowly crept up to it..

It was so quiet I could feel my heart thumping in my ears.. I felt the cold hard wood as I slowly and quietly put my covered up ear to the door...

...

...

Scratch.. Scratch..

Oh shit..

Don't tell me.. Fuck..

I could feel the spark begin to grow as I became More frightened and aware of what was happening..

I shook my head and easily hesitated to reach out and grab the door handle... then I suddenly stopped.. I..

I can hear her, him.. Or It..

Breathing, behind me..

I could feel my everything tense up..

I closed my eyes..

Praying that it would go away..

Meow

G-GAH!!
Oh fucking Hell!

I gasped and jumped, as I looked down to see my Cat, Otis, brush forcefully against my legs.

I could feel the fear, instantly be ripped from me as I felt my whole body shudder and shake with a jumpscare like reaction.

I then turned my head from Otis meowing at me to behind me where..

Nothing lay..

In a shrill scared voice I quickly picked up my cat and sprinted from the door to my bed, where I continued to lightly hear the whispers.. screaming for me..