•15•

He softly bit the skin of her inner thigh, then running his tongue over it to soothe the small pain. The bites felt so close to her core that she mewled in impatience and gripped his hair to move his lips over it, but Taehyung wouldn't obey.

He wasn't a man who enjoyed being controlled in the bedroom, so he preferred ruling himself. But if there was anything that absolutely made him lose his senses, is the way Laena's hand had its grip on his hair, slightly pulling on it as his mouth did its ministrations on her skin. So, so close to her womanhood.

He finally moved his lips over it, ghosting above the clothed area. He looked up, and the sight laid out before him had him rubbing his crotch against the mattress, in need of friction. Her chest was moving up and down, her breath already exhausted from moaning in need, when he initiated nothing. Virgin, indeed.

He finally gave it a long lick, earning a shameless moan, and he continued on the clothed sweetness until she couldn't bear it anymore. Her hand was slightly sweaty in his hair, still gripping it ever so tightly, still pulling him ever so fiercely, but he still resisted.

He could feel her moisture through her panties, and decided she was ready. He took them off, his fingertips grazing the skin of her legs as lightly as feathers. Then she was bare before him. Except her bra. Which he wanted it on because it looked so sexy decorating her chest.

He didn't wait, and his lips latched onto her lower lips, licking the wet skin as he grabbed her thighs and placed them on his shoulders. Now comfortable, he enjoyed eating her out while her moans beautified his senses.

One good thing about having sex with a virgin, he thought, was that he would definitely be in charge, not that he never was, because he was always in charge, anyway, but y'all know what he meant.

He sucked harder, drinking in the sight of her squirming on the bed and moaned as her nails almost digged into his scalp, which was not painful at all, but pleasurable in a way which would leave him speechless.

He could tell she was already close to coming, and he wouldn't ruin the fun with letting her. So he stopped sucking and licked her wetness off his lips, and crawled on top of her.

~