Twenty Three: Cruella de Vil

Start from the beginning

I wanted to be alive so bad so it seemed so reasonable to do what she says back then but-- seeing my best friend tortured like that--

Yeah, I mentioned before they're like my *extra* set of my friends but.. I grew to like them just a bit somehow.

It was hurtful to see one of my best friends Arianna go, but at that time, I couldn't do anything but cry over spilled milk.

Ugh! I don't even want to remember that horrible kind of torture anymore.

It just sends me the creeps.

Cruella de vil flipped her blonde locks at me and smiled as she held out the two tall cups of latte.

"Would you mind carrying these for me?" She said whilst batting her eyelashes.

"Alright." I smiled back at her.

Yes, I am sounding like a personal assistant right now but-- what can I do?

She is way younger than me but her brain is full of evil sh*t.

She chose the one on the corner and I dragged my aching feet-- Screw heels for looking so sexy to wear but so painful.

She sat comfortably on the couch while I was forced to sit on the hard wooden chair infront of it.

She crossed her legs and examined me from head to toe.

What is this doofenshmirtz inspired girl thinking?

(doofenshmirtz is the evil guy in Phineas and Ferb, oh heck I watch too much cartoons. Ü)

"You've grown really pretty." She smirked.

"You have grown not bad yourself." I replied back.

She laughed horrendously and again with the hair flip.

"As I was saying, Arianna is in that school." She chuckled.

"Yeah, you said that and I don't get a thing." I shrugged, sipping some of the latte.

"You moron!" She scoffed.

It's not my fault, I don't see Arianna anywhere you know.

"Miley." She said again, her eyes squinting.

"What about her?" I asked sheepishly.

"Ugh, since when did you grow so stupid?!?"

See, her language is still for middle schoolers.

"Whaaat??"

"Miley is Arianna, get it?" She said, making hand gestures as if I am a retard.

"How did that happen?" I asked again, confused.

"Isn't Miley a new student after the Arianna incident?" She replied.

"But what makes you so sure Miley and Arianna are the same person?" I asked again.

"Geez, are you playing dumb or are you really that stupid?!"

Ouch.

"Both." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

She took a dainty sip of her latte and glared at me.

"Of course I know I'm her sister, dumbass."

Yup.

Cruella de vil is none other than Arianna's own sister.

"Righht..." I said, sounding stupid.

How could I miss that..?