Thirty One: Be My Valentine

I know, this is one heck of an exciting chapter because it's Valentine's day where all teenage flings and whatevers happen. People confess and give things to people they like or something as simple as a heartwarming letter. :")

Okay, I should stop talking, you guys are excited and I know I've been babbling about nonsense but hey, I'm as excited as you are. ;)

Chap dedicated to awesome people out there, I wish Wattpad would have some multiple dedicates or something.

I can't choose so I don't dedicate this to anyONE because it's for EVERYONE. ;)

Anyway, enjoy. ♥♥♥ :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep..

God, why can't I sleep?

I'm counting sheeps for like ten minutes..! And yes, I come back at one.

Valentine's day is today but I don't know why I am nervous, why I can't sleep.

This is so shitty, this feeling.

I rolled over my bed and I've decided not to sleep because it's already three in the morning and I've been lying on this bed since 9pm.

This is such a long time for me to sleep so I won't anymore.

I went to the kitchen and made myself morning hot chocolate, the next thing I know.. the doorbell rang.

Who could be awake at this time?

More importantly, if my parents hear this they'll kill the crap out of me for making them wake up in such an hour. Furthermore, me being awake in this hour.

*Ding Dong!*

I slid to my feet, carrying the mug of hot chocolate and gasped as I opened the door to see Miley standing there.

"What are you doing here?!" I whispered.

"It's Valentine's day. I need to make something for Troy. Err.. can I use your kitchen?"

"You what?! Go do it in your own house!" I grumbled, ready to shut the door when she stopped it with her foot and begged me to.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Fine fine. Just be quiet, okay?"

"Yipee! Don't worry, I'll help you make Tyler something too." Miley winked, scurrying inside my house, carrying two full bags full of.. I don't know but I smell chocolate.

"Why does your bags smell like chocolate?" I asked, avoiding her question.

The next thing I know, she is placing big, gigantic bars of various chocolate like basic, milk, dark and white on our kitchen counter.

Next, she revealed plastic molders with different shapes.

Then it hit me, she is going to make chocolates.

I yawned and waved at her saying,

"I'll be in my room. Call me if you need anything--"

"Wait! You're helping me make one! I don't really know how.."

"Just melt the chocolate, put them in molders then freeze--"

"Help me!" She pleaded.

"You can do it by yourself." I grumbled.