Eight: Football and Rumors

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

I started to go to the football field because I believe there's a seventy five percent chance they are there.

I reached the football field but I don't see anyone.

There's nobody in the field so I was heading back when--

*Thud*

"Ow!!"

I saw the football rolling to the ground and when I looked up it was Troy heading towards me with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Sorry. I didn't see that coming." He said.

I rolled my eyes and asked,

"Where's Tyler?"

I can see his face change its emotions and I'm not saying he is jealous or anything but his face expressions really did change.

"I'm not so sure." He replied flatly.

"Hey!"

My attention diverted to the cheery voice I heard and it was Tyler.

All of a sudden, I can feel my heart race a bit.

What's the meaning of this?

He is not the Tyler you chatted to before.

Calm down, heart.

"Tyler! Troy! Um.. I want to thank you guys--"

"It's fine." Tyler interrupted.

"Yeah, it's cool." Troy added.

"So um.. do you have any idea why there's a rumor spreading like that?" I asked.

"You know Kimberly, there are some things in this school that you don't know." Troy answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I've been in this school since like-- FOREVER.

Well, I was usually in the sidelines and the people who were just invisible that's why I have no idea what was happening before.

I admit, it doesn't change the fact I hate Troy but maybe I would excuse this day.

♔ Heather Nichole ♔

What's this?

Troy? Tyler? And Kimberly?

Gotcha!

I took a photo of them talking to each other and used my other sim card which is my extra.

Recipient: Marked all contacts

Attachment: Photo

Message: Check this out! Kimberly is talking to Tyler and Troy that's why they both texted you earlier. That's because Kimberly also slept with Troy!

-anonymous

Kimberly..

See you in hell.

And so..

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

After we talked, Troy went back to the football field while Tyler went with him.

I was putting my stuff back in the locker and getting my books for the next class when suddenly Miley was coming towards me.

"*Huff* *Huff* Kimberly, you gotta hide now!" She screeched.

"Huh? Why?" I asked sheepishly.

Isn't that stupid rumor already closed?

Without further explanation, Miley took my hand and we ran down the stairs, up the stairs, through the hallway, to the cafeteria, EVERYWHERE!