"We Got Tricked" Chapter 12

(A/N: It's been since Mark's birthday till I posted. I was listening to this song and I still love it X3. I have this dare to not read fanfics for a week and I thought that means I couldn't post, but I asked if I could and they told me I could... anyways... moving on!!!!)

It's been a few weeks since we all go to know each other. (Til I actually posted this story) Jackson was planning to help Mark and Y/N get together. He's been lying to Y/N about going out with someone. Jackson and the other boys have been planning to get Mark and Y/N when Jackson has been "going out with his girlfriend." Y/N wanted to meet them, so JR had a plan that Jackson and his "girlfriend" would want to go on a double date and wanted to take Mark and Y/N because they seemed really close. Jackson was at home in his room doing his homework, when he thought it was a good idea to tell his sister since today IS Saturday.

~Jackson's POV~

Alright everything is perfect and ready for the "double date". I went into Y/N's room, to see what she was doing. She was working ahead listening to music? It doesn't sound like anything I've heard of before. I saw it was called "DNA?" By some band called BTS. She didn't look like she was doing her homwork. She kept looking at her computer.

(A/N: DNA by BTS is up below it was posted some time)

"*Sigh* I miss them..." She said. I acted like I just entered the room. Maybe they knew each other? I mean I didn't know she knew band members!? I'll have to look at this "BTS" People. Make sure they don't get away from this ship!!!

"Hey sis." I said. She jumped and closed her computer. She doesn't want me to know about them I guess. She looked at me confused and a bit annoyed at what I wanted. "My girlfriend and I wanted to go on a date, but I thought you might wanna meet her--"

She then jumped out of her chair. Her eyes had stars, wait how does that happen?

(A/N: I've been reading too must Undertale my back...

Jackson: What is undertale?

A/N: ...)

"Does this mean I can finally meet her!" She asked. Y/N has been waiting to meet her, I think it's more to tease me. I nodded. She cheered and acciently knocked over her work. "Damn it... " I chuckled while she went to pick her stuff up.

After some time Y/N was all ready she had a light blue dress on. Mark was getting ready too. This plan will be perfect! The gang got all ready and I told Y/N to drive by herself. She actaully get enough to buy her own car. She did know how to drive. She asked me why I couldn't get but, but I just told her because I wanted some alone time with her. She rolled her eyes and just accept it.

(A/N: Who ever says they don't like this dress

(A/N: Who ever says they don't like this dress. Sorry! I really think it's adorable!)

~Your POV~

I was so excited! I'm going to meet Jackson's girlfriend! I really wanna meet her and make sure he's good to her. Ok, Ok, fine I do want to teast him with his girlfriend. I went to take my new car to the place where we were suppose to meet. Jackson and his girlfriend were late. I knew Mark was coming for a "double date" I didn't might. I mean we are pretty tight. He's just so handsome.... kind... and -- I slapped myself realizing of what I thought. 'No Y/N! You don't like Mark!' I thought. I sighed and then I saw Mark. I waved to him. He had a cute fancy suit on. I blushed but hid it with my hand in the way. I think he noticed and went to sit next to me on the bench. He put his arms around my shoulder. I blushed even more. 'OMG OMG!!!' I thought to myself. We waited another 10 mintues.

"He ditched us, didn't he... " Mark said. I sighed. I then had an idea. I got up and Mark looked at me. I didn't look at him.

"He wanted "us" to get together... that's why... he was pretending to have a girlfriend so we go on a date... I'm sorry I should have known." I said about to leave. Mark grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking. I almost fell and he caught me. My left hand and his right hand helped me not fall. My face was on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat faster and faster. I blushed a deeper shade of red. "M-M-Mark w-what are you d-d-doing?!" I asked still blushing.

"Don't leave... let's just... enjoy this moment... besides it might help me get to know you more." He said. I looked up and he winked at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Hehe... we got tricked..." I said.

(A/N: SORRY ITS LATE!! I had to go on my other Snapchat Dx)